Dikembe Mutombo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

A kabillion some odd years ago-ish, the Mayans predicted that the world would end on December 21, 2012. Which is a terrible idea since we as humans haven't even invented a self combing hair yet.

Someone had to defend our planet, and that defender had to be me. Dikembe Mutombo.

For four and a half weeks I will courageously battle to save our world and, with your help, carve additional time into the Mayan calendar to buy us more time on the earth. That's why this game is called:

savetheworldm.png

Dikembe Mutombo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World

Save the world from the great 2012 dance crisis
savetheworld02.png

The Blurgpocolypse
savetheworld03.png

The lethal dose of teenage vampire movies
savetheworld04.png

And many more threats to the world! The big question is, however...

Are you man/woman enough to be able to save the world?

((sorry I put in the url wrong I fixed it))

Last edited:
I've actually played this game. It's fun as heck, I love Old Spice's way of showing off its products.
Shame it's gonna be taken down soon, I think, because it is "the end of the world".
It can entertain you for a good hour or so, I recommend you give it a try.
EDIT: Old Spice just posted this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF2UAI-Vrec&feature=youtu.be
Warning: Spoilers for the game.

Last edited:
I honestly hope this never gets taken down. This is still tons of fun to play at times. At the very least I'd like to be able to buy/download this game/soundtrack because even if it's not a very "intense" game, it's still pretty fun for the most part.

If you didn't get a chance to play the game yet, it's now too late to play it. The game has been taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back