Your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapheros

As of this date it's been about 23 years since we've had our favorite hedgehog running through loops, smashing badniks, and blowing up mad scientists of all egg-shaped sizes-- and he's done that MANY different ways.

That being said, he's had moves all through his life that either broke the game, made it easier to play, and becoming staples of Sonic's general moveset today.

So the question is, what's your favorite move/ability from sonic's history? My favorite is none other than Sonic Adventure's SpamDash. Where you can tap the spin button after spindashing to do another consecutive spindash to keep a mighty burst of speed.

I loved the bounce bracelet in Sonic Adventure 2 that let you bounce around. It was fun to do that glitch where you spindash against a wall and quickly bounce right when you are about to hit the wall. This caused you to do a "super bounce" which made you bounce really high, and you could glitch the game in many ways using this.

Mine

The one that you spam nowadays with the blue blur that makes Sonic blurt out "GO!" "GO!"

Then the screen vomits because of the hyperbolic lighting effects caused by the shaders causing Sonic to "Distort Space" with his speed.

Anyway, epic spamfest, SEGA SonicTeam are really losing their marbles.
Most of the modern sonic moves are absolute bologna nowadays.

Seriously, Its either that or Sonic Flare from Sonic Battle, because that was a pretty gnarly dance move.

Classic Sonic? Oh, no lie. Spindash.

light-speed attack, just something about him smashing bots at the "speed of light" sounds cool to me.

I've always been partial to the flame shield's mid-air boost. It provides all the fun forward momentum that the homing attack half-delivers upon!

I almost forgot about the Spam Dash! That was also a ton of fun.

I loved the bounce bracelet in Sonic Adventure 2 that let you bounce around. It was fun to do that glitch where you spindash against a wall and quickly bounce right when you are about to hit the wall. This caused you to do a "super bounce" which made you bounce really high, and you could glitch the game in many ways using this.

10chars. This is my favorite ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back