Not open for further replies.

tophat8

You see, I can only upload avatars in URL but when i do i get:
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 251
File : usercp_avatar.php
WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

Seriously, guys, what IS up with that? A lot of phpBB's functions are like, in debug mode. I noticed one being the search, and now this?

ZOMG IS IT YOUSRB2 TIME?!

I have no clue why it is happening atm. I assume it is some server problem and not a MB one. This only started to happen recently.

I think the PHP code in the board or server is in the process of being modified. I don't think you'll be able to upload your avatar at the moment, but just be patient; I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Ash said:
I think the PHP code in the board or server is in the process of being modified. I don't think you'll be able to upload your avatar at the moment, but just be patient; I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
Oh, thank you very much.

You shouldn't use blue color, it hurts to look at on a lot of themes. Anyway, I guess you can try to find a avatar that fits the file size and image dimension restrictions and put it on your harddrive and try to upload it like that *shrug*. If it absolutely doesn't work on either way, its not like you absolutely need a avatar :p.

So now you think it is cool to fool around huh? Ok then. Enjoy your ban.

Edit: Like it matters anyways, Torgo. He wants to be banned. I will give him it.

tophat8 said:
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

Your avatar doesn't meet the criteria to be used on the forum.

And you're banned now too, that could prevent you from uploading an avatar. :P

I'll Begin said:
tophat8 said:
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

O_O people are mean to newbies here...

ola said:
I'll Begin said:
tophat8 said:
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

O_O people are mean to n00bs here...
Fix'd

Kaysakado said:
ola said:
I'll Begin said:
tophat8 said:
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

O_O people are mean to newbies here...
Fix'd
Your a jerk. And also, I ain't banned anymore and...SonicT! Don't ban me just because i wanted to have a little fun!

@tophat8
epicfailql5.png

*sorry for the bandwidth eating picture but it had to be said*

tophat8 said:
Your a jerk. And also, I ain't banned anymore and...SonicT! Don't ban me just because i wanted to have a little fun!

Too bad. You follow the rules like everyone else. Right now, I easily could ban you just for flaming another user but I will give you one and one chance only. You do this again and I will deal with you. I am sure you don't want that to happen.

Sonict said:
tophat8 said:

Too bad. You follow the rules like everyone else. Right now, I easily could ban you just for flaming another user but I will give you one and one chance only. You do this again and I will deal with you. I am sure you don't want that to happen.

You have no right to ban me, he edited that persons post and made it said n00b. Just because thats all he said doesn't mean I don't find it hurtful! People have feelings and should be treated nicely! This site has many idiotic people who just go and say something(take the picture that was posted by someone before you posted)mean, not only that but i wasn't the first to be flamed! I get feelings hurt very easily! I have rights! Go ahead, ban me now, its meaningless because i am leaving this site forever! I hate you and i hope you have an early death. Goodbye, forever.

tophat, you're really pushing it. If you can't handle order and following rules, it's probably best that you do leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back