Post your pics/art here!

Are you going to make him a character for SRB2 at any point?
Probably not considering I don't play SRB2 all that much anymore (and I'm horribly lazy). Speaking of which...
srb2_practice_by_tokimeirei-d6blfeo.png

Does it look any better now that I've added an outline?

Well I guess I'd better post my first anime mspaint picture:
5z1geh.png

It's Crona from the Soul Eater anime... (I still don't know if it's a boy or a girl :/)
But this took some time, and the only problems that I know of with this picture is the size and shape of the head, the size of the eyes, and the very small neck.
I'll fix these later...

Some people wanted to see an example of my arts. I warn you I am not good at arts.
MyAshyAssLegs.png

An old picture where I decided to look down and draw out of boredom. I pretty much gave up at the shoes as you can see.

Blame my printer for the awful quality.

Not exactly art, more of messing around in SRB2. It does say "pics" in the title too, so yeah. Have a screenshot. 8D
srb2win2013-07-1422-00-32-31_zpsfbc48507.png
...Enough said.

Top to bottom:
Me
Lightspeed
Alyssa
Darkside

This is my first attempt at making a space scene in blender, please rate 1-10
q3tux.png
The sun should be too bright for you to make out dark red splotches on it. Also, it might just be a bad angle, but it looks like the planet's not getting its lighting from the sun, which seems to be immediately to our right.

Last edited:
Here's another shot at modeling in blender. I present, Amy Rose's car!
0001.png

I used the original textures, so don't say the textures look terrible, they aren't mine.

I haven't had much to show earlier when I posted a picture of Alice Margatroid. So I thought I post some of my other artwork. Most of them are considered doodles in my opinion, but it is something.

I'm part of a Touhou community elsewhere and have provided some drawings for that community from time to time. No harm in sharing them here as well, right?

Enjoy the bit of doodles I've made!

cornidary_magician_by_sevencolors_alice-d68oyi7.png

marisa_doodles_by_blazecake-d5vwkmm.png

____by_sevencolors_alice-d67r4d0.png

kirisamebox_by_sevencolors_alice-d67fc2k.png

alice___tailsdoll_by_sevencolors_alice-d6atu8p.png

pizza__reimu__by_sevencolors_alice-d6ap7xv.png

Last edited:
I really like that last image, the one that is a 3d model. Is that cel-shade?

It's actually just normal diffuse shading, but the way I've set it up is that there's 90% ambient light and only 30% from the actual light source to give it a slight shadow, and the combination of the two adding up to over 100% makes the colours all bloomy like that. I just set the intensity per scene depending on what I think suits it best at the time.

I used the same lighting technique with this render of my Spike model (with 75 and 50 for the intensities), but I also added an outline that follows the camera to make it look more fitting with the show as well as fitting with KP-SS's renders of his own MLP models. I guess you could sorta consider that cel shading in a sense.

The outline on Joan was actually an accident, probably something to do with me rendering the image really big and scaling it down while keeping it transparent.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back