The SRB2 Wiki is back online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's rediculously imcomplete, but that's what we're for. At least now I know where all the new linedefs were switched around to.

Chrome said:
And it's rediculously imcomplete
I stated that this was the purpose a while ago. To completely purge old stuff so the community could add in new stuff.

Shouldn't you delete the Community mods, as they are out-dated?

(SRB2 Riders is getting ported to 2.0 I think)

I figured the 1.09.4 mods could stay. My guess is that most 2.0 conversions will stay pretty true to their 1.09.4 origins. The reason that I went through so much trouble with the SRB2 stuff itself is because just about all of it has changed drastically.

Rob said:
I figured the 1.09.4 mods could stay. My guess is that most 2.0 conversions will stay pretty true to their 1.09.4 origins. The reason that I went through so much trouble with the SRB2 stuff itself is because just about all of it has changed drastically.

I mean, what if the 1.09.4 wads won't be ported.

Autosaver said:
Rob said:

I mean, what if the 1.09.4 wads won't be ported.
Then eventually I delete the pages!

...Wait...

If the char wiki is true... Then NoJumpSpin is still in... But the character gets Multiability too?

So lets say for example someone makes an Amy wad. Amy doesn't spinjump, but to compensate for lack of abilities in game, she gets a Double Jump. so with this, if the person wanted NoJumpSpin, AND D-jump, the D-Jump can be used infinite times in one jump?

...WHY? Wasn't the point of all this to NERF characters?

...Unless NoJumpSpin also takes away attacking ability.

EDIT: O WAIT I KNOW NOW

Apparently, it just makes the ability better, unless it's Thok or Glide, in which you can use it multiple times. Alright, but it needs a new name.

The Wiki is currently not a reliable source of information, please don't expect it to be for some time.

Concerning 1.09.4 modifications, it's a good idea to keep in mind that the wiki is a source of information, not just tutorials and walkthroughs, and this especially applies to the community section. I think it would be wisest to restructure articles and sections for old mods so that they tell what the mod did and how it affected the community, as well as provide any other necessary links or general info related to the mod.

I added text for all the new enemies (not bosses) but not pictures.

Should there be a page for the SRB1 enemies in the game? Not seperate pages, of course, their behaviors are all too similar.

Autosaver said:
Blue Warrior said:
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Help:Contents

Doesn't really help since it says ASK THE MESSAGE BOARD FOR HELP

If you can read that, then why can't you read the subtitle before it that says First Things First? Seriously.

Actually, you should of pointed me to the correct page. D:
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Help:Editing

No, you should have been able to figure it out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back