SRB2 v2.0.3 released! (For reals, this time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz said:
Mistakes happen. When we become perfect, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

"'Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." - Salvador Dalí

;-)

Removed the ping column?

what the fuck is wrong with you nobody cares about text overlapping more than knowing how laggy a server will be ffs

edit: oh whoops that says moved

Jazz said:
The SRB1 level select should appear below the SRB1 remake option after you beat SRB1. The version shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Then the game saying beating Sonic into Dreams Unlockable unlocking SRB1 level select should be fixed.

Kaysakado said:
Removed the ping column?

what the fuck is wrong with you nobody cares about text overlapping more than knowing how laggy a server will be ffs

edit: oh whoops that says moved
Some issues can be easy to handle. Others can be a bit more vexing.
Network issues are ALWAYS hard to track down.

Ping is horrible anyways. I kicked someone with high ping, but it didn't fixed lag. Kicked someone with normal ping and it fixed.

I think the update made my game run worse. I was getting on the master server fine in 2.0.2 and now when I try, all the colors go negative for at least a minute, and I start up a game not online. I kinda wish I kept 2.0.2.

tailsmastermind said:
I think the update made my game run worse. I was getting on the master server fine in 2.0.2 and now when I try, all the colors go negative for at least a minute, and I start up a game not online. I kinda wish I kept 2.0.2.
Perhaps a Firewall thinks of SRB2 as a new program and is requesting permission for internet access while you are in Fullscreen.
Try running SRB2 in windowed mode, And If a firewall asks to run SRB2 on the internet, Accept it. It shouldn't ask you any more unless the program is updated or new.

- Re-fixed the "zombie bug", where a player would be stuck in a death state while remaining solid

I just got it... well I mean I hosted a game, and it said something like someone got S_.._..._.. (ZOMBIE BUG) in the text area.

@Flip The problem was it wasn't asking me if it should be blocked. It just did. Rebooting helped.

Autosaver said:
- Re-fixed the "zombie bug", where a player would be stuck in a death state while remaining solid

I just got it... well I mean I hosted a game, and it said something like someone got S_.._..._.. (ZOMBIE BUG) in the text area.
I tend to get this whenever a player (or myself in 1 player for that matter) gets pushed forward. (I.E. running water, ERZ2's giant fan part)

Redownload the 2.0.3 EXE. The zombie bug text appearing on waterslides and the ERZ2 scroller has since been fixed.

If it appears in other places, it is actually the legitimate zombie bug being corrected by the new code.

Leak? It wasn't a leak, it was a distributed #SRB2fun beta. It was merely "leaked" outside of that group.

THATS why I call it the leak. Do I have to explain myself every time I refer to 1.1/ the #SRB2Fun demo as "the leak"?

Maybe you should just stop calling it that so as to eliminate confusion? That seems like the smart thing to do.

Jazz said:
If it appears in other places, it is actually the legitimate zombie bug being corrected by the new code.

Say, you are "watersliding" and every time you get hurt by a spikeball, SRB2 leaks this code 12 times in a row:

Code:
Note: Player 0 in S_PLAY_PAIN while touching a surface. (Zombie bug)

Yea, again zombie bug. This bug appears in DSZ2 too, when you're going down that long toboggan (see sector 440).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back