SRB2 v2.0.2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

SRB2 v2.0.2 has been released. You can update your copy of SRB2 either via the launcher or via the updated EXE on srb2.org's download page.

Changelog:

FIXED ISSUES:
- Fixed an issue where players were getting consistency failures and server timeouts when joining a server.
- Fixed an issue where joining a server without an autoexec would give you a name of another player.
- Fixed the force shield crashing due to reflecting the same projectile multiple times
- Fixed random monitors not properly updating their flags and spawning the same type over and over
- Disabled MixUp Monitors in Hide and Seek.
- Disabled saving a game if you're in the finale, during netplay
- Removed scaling of fan particles to band-aid some of ERZ2's crashes
- Minor fixups to consistency protection code.
- Cannonball explosion code has been revised, hopefully alleviating some of the lag found in CEZ2
- Various menu fixes
- Possible fix to the "zombie" bug, where players were stuck in a solid death animation

FEATURES:
- Processs affinity for SRB2 has been force-set to single-CPU.
- STRETCH consvar now defaults to ON
- You can now scramble teams at intermission
- Optimized autobalance code to prevent crashing
- TEAMDAMAGE and FRIENDLYFIRE have been merged into one command, FRIENDLYFIRE.
- Reverted memory allocation system to the static system from 1.09.4 for added stability.
- Random monitor toggles now triggers CV_CHEAT

Get the updated EXE here!

Aw man, you know what would be a good update? An update that brings back the 1.09.4 save system.

fawfulfan said:
Aw man, you know what would be a good update? An update that brings back the 1.09.4 save system.

Please cut that crap out guys. It is not coming back, however, we will improve on the current system. Get over it already.

I am aware that Nev3r's comment is a joke.

Sonict said:
Please cut that crap out guys. It is not coming back, however, we will improve on the current system. Get over it already.

We keep pestering you about it because the old system was clearly better. This new way is so unbelievably annoying...

All right, this is the last time I'll mention it. I'll shut up now.

The only thing the new save system is lacking is a continue system. It's not something worth nagging over.

At any rate, thanks for the bug fixes, guys.

Wow! I must say this:
This update came in the day of my birthday! :D
I'm gonna host a birthday special server tomorrow with this version!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back