Official Time Attack Records (Pre-2.0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

[highlight] ATTENTION: I AM NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ANYMORE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT THE TIME ATTACK. THANK YOU. -Spazzo[/highlight]
Hey guys, let's see the best possible times we can get in the SP quest! Send me your best times with proof of validity, and I'll update this topic with the best times. I'll even include NAGZ and BMZ2 for completion.

To make life easier for you guys, here is how you can record a demo in SP:

-record demoname -warp ##

NOTE: "Validity" constitutes either a recorded demo or a video, which is sent to me. A screenshot is optional when included with a demo/video, but it will NOT be accepted on its own. Oh, and no custom characters, please. STK only.

...what are you waiting for? SUBMIT YOUR TIMES!

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Official_Time_Attack_Records

EDIT: for all of those submitting times, I would greatly appreciate it if you used the hi-resolution timer. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we even get to BMZ?

Edit: Screw BMZ, They hardly even started making the Level.

glaber said:
How do we even get to BMZ?

GUYZ KEEP DOING MAP MAPXX...

I have some times, but they weren't speed runs. They were just adventure.
I'll send them later.

Also users who are just posting random times/OMG FAKE times read the note.

NOTE: "Validity" constitutes either a recorded demo or a video, which
is sent to me. A screenshot is optional when included with a demo/video, but it will NOT be accepted on its own

Have fun everyone ^_^

It's not specifically drill.dta, just any resource from SRB2 needs to be added. This is so that ISGAMEMODIFIED returns true, and you are able to -warp to whatever map you please. I used drill.dta as an example.

No, recording lmp demo's are...perfect speed, perfect quality, and mere kilobytes in size. These aren't videos, they're SRB2 movement recordings.

However, they DO have a tendency to desync currently, so if you guys can figure out why that would be really appreciated.

Only on boss stages, I believe.

Either way, videos (IE: youtube) are still acceptable, if that's easier.

I'm not really sure how you enter your time, so I sent you a personal message, Spazzo. Should I have just posted it here?

Egg Rock 2 in 5:58, as Tails

srb20001.png

It can be done a lot better. I had a time of 5:45 earlier, but I died and thus the demo desynched. Also, a lot of mistakes were made, and precision in general could be used. That said, I fully believe the route is as good as it'll get-go and beat this, people with better framerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back