SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to do a link between the PSP and the PC years ago when I tested it out for you on my "PSP Phat". Does the Slim or whatever you have not support that anymore or something?

If that is the case, I could try and install the stuff again and then try and send you debug logs and backtraces.

my psp is compatible with the homebrew, is a custom firmware
in the folder I have the eboot only, do we need something else?

janic said:
my psp is compatible with the homebrew, is a custom firmware
in the folder I have the eboot only, do we need something else?

You need all of SRB2's data files, such as music.dta and srb2.srb.

To use a PBP, you've gotta rename it to "EBOOT.PBP" (Any other name gives you lovely "Corrupted Data" error), and put it in its own folder in X:/PSP/GAME (Where X is the drive your PSP shows up as). With SRB2, you have to insert the SRB2 data files along with the Eboot in order for it to launch. Then you go to Games -> Memory Stick, and SRB2 should be on there.

Hope that helps!

Heh! It's nice to play this on a PSP--and those lags don't bother me!
But well, why it doesn't include music.dta in the game? Yes, I have it in the folder. >_>

EDIT: Haha, also the game crashes, if I fall into water. So Deep Sea would be impossible to beat. :P
Really, I hope there will be future releases.

EDIT2: Crashes after special stage while speeding off to level.
Damn! I love to search for bugs. <3

I can't get the PSP port to run at all.

I just get a black screen plus a nice poweroff.

Also I have all the files.

EDIT: help D:?

I was playing 2.0, runs uh slowly. Though that's to be expected, anyway what's the lowest version I can play? I mean I'm sure the doom version runs a lot better, can this play those? I would test it, except the history page is down.

Win32 DirectX EXE

ok, I now list my DirectX EXEs with OpenGL but please note: OpenGL is not supported, ok?

if any user been have trouble using srb2win.exe v2.0.2 and v2.0.3 before of an error about InitializeCriticalSectionAndSpinCount() entry point, Mingw/MSVC6 buids should fix that

Jon God said:
Mac PPC is not opening for me, it does the double bounce in the dock, then just doesn't load.

Specs are:

OSX 10.4.11, Processor: Dual 867Mhz PPC, 2Gbs of RAM, 32MBs VRAM.

Found 3 bugs in the Win32 release OpenGL exe:
srb20029.png

• The spikes aren't rendered properly in GFZ1.
  • Upon clearing GFZ1, SRB2 will crash while loading GFZ2 with: I_Error(): R_CreateColormap: Too many colormaps!
  • OGL will crash on start if "-width", "-height" or "-win" are in the command line parameters.

• OGL will crash on start if "-width", "-height" or "-win" are in the command line parameters.

use the Debug version and exchndl.dll, then crash SRB2, it should output the backtrace of the crash into srb2win.RPT, pastebin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back