SRB2 2.0.X Bug Reports (Pre-2.0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is just me, or if it's a bug, but the framerate for FOFs disappearing and reappearing has increased- usually I see a red laser or no laser at all. This is ESPECIALLY annoying for ERZ1. >_>

EDIT: Actually, this is for anything that flashes.

Cant join

Everytime i try 2 join a server:
1 i cant move
2 everything freezes for 1 min
3 i get kicked
4 server timeout
5 sometimes c-fail
EVERY TIME!!!
It gets annoying after about 8 times

Don't use colors... -Jazz

I had a save on ERZ2 and played a netgame with my friend, where we ended up in ERZ2 before both of our games crashed. When I got back on and went to play single player, my save said "Completed!"

DSZ has some missing textures, and in the laggy cannonballs area of CEZ2, one wall has a castle top and stops half-way, while all of the others go up to the ceiling.

I've got some screenshots I can upload, if that's too vague.

Log

Earlier today, I was hosting a CTF game with Kuja, we went to Nimbus Ruins, scored a few points, Kuja went to my base and I was about to Rail him when a joiner came a few frames before my shot, he got C-failed, then I shot at Kuja 2-4 frames later and the game Sigsegv'd
Player 3 has joined the game (node 1)
Player Address is 70.181.179.25:5029
Kuja picked up the red flag!
Player 3 renamed to ZeldaG0
Illegal color change received from ZeldaG0 (team: 0, color: 0)
Got unknown net command [12]=115 (max 19)
ZeldaG0 has been kicked (Consistency failure)
Player 3 has been kicked (Consistency failure)

Also... When I had a completed save file as Sonic with all the Emeralds Collected, somehow the Emerald counter got reseted back to 0, but the Save File still stayed completed. I personally have no clue how that happened.

- After I killed the laser machine in ERZ2, the elemental shield was in the wrong position.

- When the laser fired, the first couple of shots were not centered on the metal part of the machine. It was too right.

srb20005-2.png

Recyclers halt drowning music.

When playing match with a friend, he kept trying to enter the game, but the game kept putting him back into spectator mode.

If you specify a reason when adding someone to the banlist via the ban command in-game, it also adds another entry of the same IP with the reason "NA".

If you modify ban.txt out-of-game, it will not save when you open SRB2.

If you ban someone in-game, it doesn't save it to ban.txt until after you close SRB2.

If you get a speed shoe/invincibility and then grab an air bubble while you're low on air, the music goes back to the stage music instead of the speed shoe/invincibility music.

Last edited by a moderator:
srb20120.png

The bug began with this. It only seemed to occur with certain people. yoshibot, zerzavy, and I could not see the icons of any players. Everyone else seemed to be able to.

srb20126.png

In Special Stage 4, yoshibot, zerzavy, and I noticed the green Chaos Emerald had disappeared from our tally. Regardless, it still said "GOT THEM ALL!".

srb20127.png

Upon reaching Arid Canyon Zone, I discovered I was able to go super with 6 Chaos Emeralds. What was more, going super restored my icon. When I died, my icon disappeared again.

How strange. I now have to restart my computer because of that silly UDP_Socket #10013 error.

If some people in Race finish and the people who haven't finished leave the game, the countdown timer keeps going.

Anyways, SRB1 Remake Level Select won't unlock for me, even though the source code claims it should unlock after you beat SRB1 Remake. Maybe the map number specified is wrong?

NiGHTS is glitched in multiplayer, everyone in the server that I was just in went off axis somehow.

If you glide onto like, a little ledge. And wants you get to the top and glide. You glide up. I don't know if thats intended. This also happens in ERZ 1. Where gravity flips when your gliding.

alry9y.jpg

nlbz87.jpg

More images in the spoiler tag

[spoiler:b704bf8cb0]
14m3rys.jpg
e0k9p3.jpg
2hh20t5.jpg
[/spoiler:b704bf8cb0]

If you don't get it, you can go through the fence, hitting an invisible wall. Then, you can stand on it.

srb20001.png
Every time I go to this stage, my green emerald goes away, and I can't see my life icon.

Although, for some reason, it still lets me go super.

[spoiler:6e35b2bec2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9XQ3P5nWQ[/spoiler:6e35b2bec2]

Do not click if you want to be spoiled
You know where the doors are turning as shown in that video. There is a weird visual glitch when its turning. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back