Stuff to put in SRB2ME (Part 3: The Last Crusade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When changing your next map setting to random, it should not go back to a map that it already switched to unless it went throug all other maps. It becomes annoying when random decides to do the same map three times in a row. :/

Make an alternative linedef for Continuously Falling Sector that sets up just like a Rising Platform. That way, the sector could begin in the middle, but when it hits the lowest point, it will return to a point higher than its starting point. It would make vertical FOF roulettes much cleaner to work with.

If no one has said this yet, make it to where we aren't using caps the entire time. That way it wont seem as if people aren't screaming the entire time.

In netgames on the setup player mode there should be a Super Form section where you can turn Super Form on and off.[ This effects ONLY you. This means you can play as a character you like to play as without turning to there superform regardless of how many chaos emeralds they have. The other people would not be effected by this unless they also have Super turned off. Because I find it anoying trying to play as a charcter like Sonic and always turning Super Sonic. Because I don't want to use Super Sonic. And I still want to use that character.

Spazzo Edit: This is the closest you're getting to that suggestion - Chaos emeralds are now a menu option, and can be enabled or disabled by the host during netgames.

When a flag is captured, make it appear in the console as well as CECHO'd, for logs.

EDIT: Or actually, just make anything CECHO'd appear in the console.

Let the Load/Save Game menus scroll, so that more than 6 save game slots are accessible.

Also, have the game flip upside down FOFs (FOFs with a top height below their bottom) and print a warning to the console rather than I_Error()-ing out for something so simple :/

I don't believe I've actually seen this suggestion; correct me if I am wrong:

-easter and -noeaster command line params.

Spazzo Edit: Sorta added. -noholiday removes any holiday special that's in effect.

What about a bat-like enemy for Castle Eggman Zone?

EDIT: Sectors that turn you around?

EDIT2: A climbing-only character ability?

Here's a suggestion for sidefs that really would help me out. The upper, middle, and lower textures should be capable of being offset independently; in other words, you should be able to offset the upper texture without offsetting the middle or lower textures.

How about a server command that creates a log of the conversation your in on a multiplayer server, then puts it into a report and sends it off? /reportserver or something.

Spazzo Edit: Is copypasting log.txt that difficult?

Yeah, that sounds good.
How about a command that blocks a certain person from talking to you in a netgame? Like: Nochat<Username>

More Stuff

Have a sound for Knuckles' gliding and climbing and Super Sonic flying.

Make different ways to unlock the major secrets.

Have more NiGHTS levels.

Possibility of giving a character with "spin = 0" and "nojumpspin = 1" a melee attack (replacing spindash) using spin frames.

Add a linedef special that acts just like Linedef Type 15 (Trigger Linedef Executor (No more Enemies - Once)), except that it activates when there are enemies in the tagged sector, instead of when there are no enemies in the tagged sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back