Stuff to put in SRB2ME (Part 3: The Last Crusade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodshot said:
How about when on team match or CTF, when you throw a ring at one of your team mates, they get the ring added to their count instead of it being wasted away. It's like transfering rings from one player to another. It can also be a way to deal with attraction shields. If no rings are available, you can get some from your team mates.

Sorry, they already have it in 1.09.4. You just don't see it happening.

Gemini Spark said:
Bloodshot said:
How about when on team match or CTF, when you throw a ring at one of your team mates, they get the ring added to their count instead of it being wasted away. It's like transfering rings from one player to another. It can also be a way to deal with attraction shields. If no rings are available, you can get some from your team mates.

Sorry, they already have it in 1.09.4. You just don't see it happening.

I just checked. I guess I just didn't see it in there before.

<strike>Looks like I ran out of ideas for now, but more will come to me later.</strike>

How about when you get an emerald token, a token shows up on the hud for each token collected.

Add an option for only half of the players to be required to finish coop as opposed to just 1 or all, in case you still want teamwork, but you have a newb (or n00b, but that's what kicking is for.) problem.

Swimming frame slots (4 slots or 5), ability to only fly (no swim), sound for swimming (like in SA3) and lift more than one player while picking them up (just like in Sonic Heroes)

Slow down Tails when he uses fly with someone hanging.(EX:Tails carrys Sonic, which results in Tails speed for accelerating/ or lower fly time)

If possible (which I doubt), make a special texture and/or flat that acts as a mirror. Similar to how F_SKY1 renders.

Eblo said:
If possible (which I doubt),
Reflecting Objects is possible, it was done in old versions of SRB2JTE, and I'm not sure about reflecting map geometry, but you can manually do that while making the map.

Either Sapphire Falls new texture changed or name changed.
Might retract if seen in action. If not seen then defiantly no retraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back