Forum Rules - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm pretty sure that goes in "Useless/spam posts" I think

Hello, if I put my save data in my Sig. Does it need a spoiler tag?

Autosaver said:

Rather you didn't, we generally frown upon the sharing of gamedata (although hacking it is something that's now looked upon as possibly bannable). Let people finish the game themselves. :(

Cue said:
Autosaver said:

Rather you didn't, we generally frown upon the sharing of gamedata (although hacking it is something that's now looked upon as possibly bannable). Let people finish the game themselves. :(
And of course, I still recieve a million PMS a day asking for my savedata ever since I revealed I had a full one. :(

Kaysakado said:
Cue said:
Autosaver said:

And of course, I still recieve a million PMS a day asking for my savedata ever since I revealed I had a full one. :(

You still never answered my PM. Where was that emblem. :x

Let people finish the game themselves
They can't, my friends Laptop CRASHES everytime he trys to complete the game. I'd rather download something and see what other content SRB2 has in-store.

An idea for the rules thread:

- If you’re not sure whether or not something is against the rules, don’t guess at it. Ask the staff in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back