Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
on Edge said:
I know that some people like the after-images in 1095, but I don't.

Make an option in the launcher that turns after-images off.
Besides the fact afterimages originated in SRB2JTE, and the 1.09.5 DOOM afterimages resemble PrettySRB2's, I totally agree with you, and I'm sure Draykon would as well.

However, I'd rather it be an option in the options menu, and that they are off by default.

And furthermore, 1.09.5 isn't an official version. It's being developed by Alam. Although I heard somewhere that afterimages would be in 1.1 anyway.

yea, here how it goes, SRB2109 code tree is a meeting place for code inbetween SRB211 and the other SRB2 mods(SRB2109JTE, SRB2109LIVE and SSBSS109.. SRB2109RIDE had not been updated) in the public SRB2MODS Subversion server, so that the other mods and SRB211 can give each other bugfixes and other stuff, so, SRB2 1.09.5 DOOM is SRB2109 with most of SRB2 1.1 changes turned on, ok?

sonic x said:
I mean sonic could true in to hyper sonic super 3 and super 4 :|

Hyper Sonic's already in the game. But if I recall, he's going to be removed in 1.1.
That, and Super Sonic 3 and Super Sonic 4 are nothing more or less than DBZ parody forms of Super Sonic in the (Personally, hilarious) InSONICnia webcomic, and perhaps many generic fanfics.

I don't think it's gonna happen.

Super mystic sonic said:
Allowthok = 1/0

You can choice whether to allow thokking or not. If its 1, the answer is yes. If 0, the ability will change to double jump.

That's stupid. That totally defeats the whole point of having thok as an ability.

Dark Warrior said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Allowthok = 1/0

You can choice whether to allow thokking or not. If its 1, the answer is yes. If 0, the ability will change to double jump.

That's stupid. That totally defeats the whole point of having thok as an ability.

Server power abuse anyone?

If you want to play a game of race without the thok, there is a simple method for doing so. "SKIN KNUCKLES; FORCESKIN ON;"

Heck, I've done it a few times, it's kinda interesting, but VERY different.

Xtreme Starfox said:
How about making it so when somebody looks down on an other charcter He/She is not paper thin.
I believe that only happens in OGL, though. You can't see the other character(s) in software if you are looking down.

Xtreme Starfox said:
How about making it so when somebody looks down on an other charcter He/She is not paper thin.

Except making those would be a pain. That would be like creating another character after your done with them regular views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back