Sonic Robo Blast 2: Lost Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is a SRB2 creepy pasta. but i wont post it in SRB2 discussion just in case.

story:

I Liked to play SRB2, especially the multiplayer.

One day, when i was browsing the servers list on the master server.
i saw 3 servers that seem to be interesting.
1: Fire
2: Hell
3: Doom

I got on SRB2 and joined the Hell server, then it logged me in to the server.
the server has a welcome message saying "逃げる" i translated it and it said "Run away". i was confused, don't know what is going on. then someone else joined the server, his name was "SixSixSix". he said in Japanese "あなたは悪い運命にあった。そうじゃないの?" when translated it said "You have met a bad fate. haven't you?". i ran away from him, hoping he doesn't follow me. but he followed me, then he said in English "Don't Logoff". I closed the game, then my wallpaper said "NO LONGER SHALL YOU USE YOUR PC". My computer automatically shutdown. i got away from the Computer and no longer got near it again.

it was short. but its my first SRB2 creepy pasta, so any improvements may be good.

dude srb2 only has latin letters, use latin instead.
unless this is 2.2 and it's has japanese language support.
I can somewhat expect japanese from the dev team so this isn't somewhat out of place, but technically currently it is.

dude srb2 only has latin letters, use latin instead.
unless this is 2.2 and it's has japanese language support.
I can somewhat expect japanese from the dev team so this isn't somewhat out of place, but technically currently it is.

the protagonist has a EXE mod of SRB2 that has Japanese text support.

Creepypastas in general aren't very interesting, and doesn't really make for useful discussion material.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back