Mod Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I'm not asking for someone to make mods for me, but rather a small group to test the mods that I make during various points in production.

I'm doing this instead of posting WIP mods in editing since sometimes there may only be a possible change before submissions, and if it's not changed, then the complete mod would end up in editing, where it's not supposed to be.

Further details can be found here.

If you have any questions, you can PM me, or you can post here.

Last edited:
Best way to get testers is by releasing your maps on "Releases", Submissions section is the easiest way to get someone judge your maps before they're good to go.

Best way to get testers is by releasing your maps on "Releases", Submissions section is the easiest way to get someone judge your maps before they're good to go.

Mystic said:
get friends to test it, revise it to fix the problems you found, add even more details and polish, and then submit and release it.

I don't have any friends that play this, so I'm doing this instead.

Next best place to look would be either the SRB2 Community discord or the SRB2 Official Discord channels. (yea, there's 2 of them. an unofficial and an official one)

Just an update of information; there's now an application that can be filled out with Google forms, which can be found here.

Anyone who is already a tester does not need to fill this out.

This is so I can be more organized.

If you're a tester and you want a list of who's a tester (for communication, or some other reason), you can PM me asking for the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back