OMG LEAK! (SRB2Plyh-HNSv042u.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

This is a Hide And Seek WAD. I didn't make it, I got it from SB's server, and SB got it in a PM. He didn't tell me who PMed it, but I'm pretty sure it was SRB2-Playah, cause I'm pretty sure he made the WAD, judging by his name in the WAD file name, and he's the one talking in the unfinished help section.
[Link taken away]
Rules: At the beginning of a hide and seek stage, there will be three squares. One says .30, one says 1, and the last says 2. This decides how long "It" is in the waiting room. After dedcided, everyone goes ninto the blue teleporter, and they're in the stage. Near the start, there will be another blue teleporter to the waiting room. "It" goes through this teleporter, and tries to get as many rings as possible, while the rest hide. Then "it" will be teleported out when the time is up, and he has try and find the people. You are allowed to move if you're hiding, but only after you see "it." Not after he says Ready or not, here I come", but when you actually see him. When someone else becomes "it", reset the map.
EDIT: Link taken away.
EDIT2: If you still want it, PM me, and if you're to be trusted, I'll PM you the link. Of course, there is another way to get the link, if you've been paying attention to all my WAD/EXE URLs. Of course, n00bs wouldn't be able to figure it out.

Mario Master was the one who pmed it to me. He says the he got it from another server. I am still unsure why this hasn't been released as a beta or anything like that. It would be nice if SRB2-playah would give some information about this.

I haven't seen SRB2-Playah online in ages, and I think he'd be shocked to find out someone ELSE is releasing HIS wad that HE made.

Leaking wads is bad.

sb said:
Mario Master was the one who pmed it to me. He says the he got it from another server. I am still unsure why this hasn't been released as a beta or anything like that. It would be nice if SRB2-playah would give some information about this.

Oh, hey, here's an idea...

Maybe he didn't want it to be released?

He probably didn't want it shown to the world or anything like that, because he probably thought it was done badly or something, or he could have made it recently, and just didn't want to post it. (You never know.)

Kaysakado! The whole reason it was private was so no one would release it! We don't need a bunch of random noobs to use it for hangout. GJ dude, GJ.
I mean, the whole reason it wasn't actaully released by SRB2 Playah himself was so no noobs could get their hands on it. (I remember the old version too, back when I was lurking. I still have it in my 1.08 folder ><)

Thank goodness you removed the link, but please don't leak stuff again.
You know better than that, and I know you do.

So how did you know the reason? Also, since the reason was so n00bs won't get it, I've decided to make people PM me, and if they're competent, I'll give it to them.

That's a better reason, but make sure it is a person you know won't distribute it with netgames, or any other means; a trustworthy person, of course, and maybe that someone should be a person you've known for a while.

Man, playah gave me to it, so I bet it wasn't that secretive, that is, IIRC, he even had a topic for this.
Also, this WAD started the craze for Hide N' Seek, Mind you.

Offtopic: You have a Parappa quote in your signature. =D

It wasn't that secretive before, yeah. Now a days, wads that are used for tag end up being used for hangout shortly after they are released. You have to admit, times have changed.

Also, I didn't know seals could type.
jk lol

I intentionally did that so it would be noticed whether or not you used blue (which I do, but). Can you stop stalking my topics and trying to get me into some sort of trouble? Seriously, I think Arf knows I was kidding about the seal thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back