Gabbly Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm siding with DarkWarrior. This is a pretty pointless tool. Most sites already have mediums for communication. Plus, we already have things like IRC. Do we really need a 49th way to chat?

Segmint said:

No.

This seems to me as just a way for jrose to think he's important and has control over something by getting everyone to migrate to this chat system, so he can then rule over us in his little room.

I think I'll stick to IRC, thanks.

All this would do is divide the community between this client and this one and this one, etc. The majority of the community that chats uses IRC, and I highly doubt you'll get many in that gabbly chat. If everyone used different clients to chat, we wouldn't have much of a community, if you ask me.

To this date, I _still_ can't believe webmasters try to cater to Internet Explorer. It's inaccurate and doesn't follow web standards correctly, so why bother? Safari, Opera, and Firefox all fully support the newest web standards, while Internet Explorer still has a lot of catching up to do. Adding insult to injury, Microsoft has stated that improving standard support is not one of their priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back