• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fox2

WARNING: Keep in mind the Master Server rules when using this wad. Hangout, Party, and Roleplay servers are still against the rules, whether you specify it in the name of the server or not.

My first level WAD of SRB2, hope you enjoy!
Feild.png

Hyrule Field

Link's House

Outside the castle.

Kakariko Village

In the castle.

This is my first level WAD!

Here it is: hyrulecastle2.wad

This looks neat. *Downloads*

For some reason, this wad screams out "Hangout" or "RP". But that's just me.

sontails said:
Im really stuck on it,i think you should make it a tad more easyier.By the way,9/10.Great job.

It has no finish as of now. Also if find a secret area I put in, Miluaces is my other username.

Man, those screens are really bright.....too bright. Anyhow, the only thing that could have been done better is the fields. Make it be huge hills, not a huge flat grassland with lots of scenery objects.

Man, that level is so cool, it's too bad that you can only go three places (castle, town, village) were's kokori village? they have tree house's there, and there should be a farm, 8/10, were's a link wad when you need one :lol:

Impressive. Can't wait to see the final thing...

I'd like to see a Twilight Princess one. That would be GODLY.

I kinda like this level. I was running around hyrule as Paper mario (Wad by me). It was a very big map. Although it had only had a gang of blue crawlas in a specific area. The rest was just "empty". I give this a good 8.5/10. I might make an RPG styled SRB2 Game. It will either be "Super Sonic RPG: Legend of the seven emeralds." A "Super mario RPG: Legend of the seven Stars" ripoff or something else.

Oh. And rumor has it that Shuffle might continue with his Link project. Although I haven't asked him. :|

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Although it had only had a gang of blue crawlas in a specific area. The rest was just "empty".
Oh.

I'm going to make those crawlas wolfos. And I'm going to add more areas.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Please make Lon-lon ranch, or Zora's domain!!!!!!

I might if I find a way to fit it in, and did anyone notice the rings are now rupees?

When I first played this WAD, I thought "this is incredible! How can this be his first level wad?", But then I notised two mistakes:

1: No Thok Barriers.
2: Impassable linedefs in some places. (Impassable doesn't work properly)

But your WAD is still incredible, regardless.

Besides, thanks to those two mistakes, I could rob the store in Castletown.

Pretty Impressive for a first wad, although I found there was no thok barrier too, but I rate this 8/10.

It was fun to play. I managed to gather about 1000 rupees (Including the ones from the boxes in the secret area)

I noticed you could thok through anything... which let me grab the water shield from that little shop near link's house...

Hope you finish this soon ^_^

Yeah, that's exactly where it was headed, too. Up until I stopped working on it :X. Never should've set my goal that high.
Wow, for a first wad, I have to say this is really good o_o. New music, a couple changed textures, a different title screen, teleporters and CECHO scripts. Tell me, have you had experience wadding before making an SRB2 wad? o.o
It could really use a thok barrier, though. If you make it hug each part of the level, it would get rid of that terrible slowdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back