Problem! with mysticrealm atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was playing with my friends, I got atomatically banned from my own server. Wierd, I never used the console in lava reef act 1

The Dark Fox said:
If you guys get "hacked", stay calm and think about the options before you yell at us.
there really IS a hacker on the loose, by the name of sokudo. Armonte is a witness.
@sonicdude456, just tell us what was happening during your netgame, and what you were doing. It may help us understand your problem more and may help give you a solution.

Strange...The other day i was at my friend metaldudes Server and some one name ADMINISTASTION or Something like that kicked every one and banned them to a crisp.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
The Dark Fox said:
If you guys get "hacked", stay calm and think about the options before you yell at us.
there really IS a hacker on the loose, by the name of sokudo.
I know Ash ( I think) told me.
I'm saying that multiple people think that getting an error in a server is meaning that you AUTOMATICALLY got hacked; don't think of any other possibilities.

Re: GUYS!

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Armonte told me not to tell anyone. But after I apoligized to Armonte, she said that her friend said sorry for hacking my server!
That makes Armonte an accomplace...

We've known about this hacker for the longest time and there's a fix to the problem that you guys continue to neglect, known as 1.09.4a. Get it and stop whining.

EDIT: Okay, so apparently I'm the idiot and I'm thinking of a totally different exploit. Topic unlocked.

Also, stop listening to Armonte. He's been spreading garbage around for a while now.

Furyhunter said:
We've known about this hacker for the longest time and there's a fix to the problem that you guys continue to neglect, known as 1.09.4a. Get it and stop whining.

EDIT: Okay, so apparently I'm the idiot and I'm thinking of a totally different exploit. Topic unlocked.

Also, stop listening to Armonte. He's been spreading garbage around for a while now.
Just a question, are they doing it with a exe made from an edited version of the source code, if so when 1.10.01 if released (if i got it right) why not make it so you have to download it from here rather than it come with it.

Because the person in question isn't a total idiot and is actually a pretty good coder? You seem to act as though they have no knowledge of the SVN... >_>

Old news, stop filling the forums with this stuff, we're beyond caring by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back