Knuckles Adventure BETA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
It's not the filesize, it's how long it takes to download. It's pretty dumb to have a wad 18MB unless absolutely necessary.
It's actually like 5 WADs in a ZIP. Notice how I captialize "WAD" and "ZIP".

metalsonicmk72 said:
The mod is good. I like the fact you and eggman talk like in multiplayer mode AIM. The only problem is the level mixup and by that I mean they are in incorrect order. The levels should be:

1) Angel Island

2) Speed Highway

3) Chaos 2 Boss

4) Red Mountain

Even though the levels maybe in incorrect order it is still a grear MOD.
hello supersonicmk i cant belive your here

sonicfanmaster said:
metalsonicmk72 said:
The mod is good. I like the fact you and eggman talk like in multiplayer mode AIM. The only problem is the level mixup and by that I mean they are in incorrect order. The levels should be:

1) Angel Island

2) Speed Highway

3) Chaos 2 Boss

4) Red Mountain

<.<
... What the heck? we are talking about the wad not about the user!.

The Blue Panther said:
sonicfanmaster said:
metalsonicmk72 said:

1) Angel Island

2) Speed Highway

3) Chaos 2 Boss

4) Red Mountain

<.<
... What the heck? we are talking about the wad not about the user!.

Plus his name is MetalSonicmk72, not Supersonicmk

Anyways, FIX THE LINK!

As that host(I cant spell the name) is down replace the link with a different one, freewebs, mediafire, sendspace, I don't care, JUST CHANGE IT!

Why are you so desperate for this level pack? There aren't any thok barriers and the walls are sky high; and even with the technical issues aside, this pack isn't very fun anyway. Light Dasher can do much better than this now (this pack is one of his earlier wads).

I'll Begin said:
Why are you so desperate for this level pack? There aren't any thok barriers and the walls are sky high; and even with the technical issues aside, this pack isn't very fun anyway. Light Dasher can do much better than this now (this pack is one of his earlier wads).

Because, I think Knux is the stupidest character SEGA created, but if a mod can be made from a crap char, then Im interested, plus, I download everything that sounds half decent, screenies or not

Connor said:
I'll Begin said:

Because, I think Knux is the stupidest character SEGA created, but if a mod can be made from a crap char, then Im interested, plus, I download everything that sounds half decent, screenies or not
You ever played Sonic 3 & Knuckles? :roll:

camo man said:
Connor said:
What the hell! Think about these ones: Shadow Andriod, Big, Omega, Silver, Mephiles, Black Doom, The GUN Commander, etc. (There are a lot more, I just am too tired to name them all).

Shadow Android, Omega, Silver and Mephilles have been made, but not all crap chars need to be made into a mod

sonicfreak94 said:
I actually like knuckles, he's one of my favorite sonic characters.

One of my favorite too! and Lucario64 I know, a lot of people who can't download off of there.

You can't download off there because it's down. Now can you please not bump topics asking for a new link? It's against the rules.

camo man said:
Connor said:
What the hell! Think about these ones: Shadow Andriod, Big, Omega, Silver, Mephiles, Black Doom, The GUN Commander, etc. (There are a lot more, I just am too tired to name them all).

Silver and Mephiles being stupid is REDICULIOS! Silver and Mephiles may not have been needed, But still they are awsome. I can't belive you dont like them. Whats wrong with the..... wait kay MAYBE Mephy is odd... but still i can't belive you think their stupidest. Big wins the stupidest character contest.
<Big>FWOGGY!!1!!1111!!11 =DDDDDDDD
<Me>.... BIG THE N00B! D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back