Is this a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best thing I ever played just put in more people ( kids, parents, those two entertainers.)But this great.Can't wait for the forest and all the other areas outside the all the other main areas. 10\10.

I'm adding more to some places and added a nice area to get to the forest. I think it will be released around New Year Day. Maybe a few days later.

Wah! This is awesome! I hope the rest comes out soon! It's already the new year, though. Oh well. Here's my two cents:

1. The map is huge and finely detailed. How on earth did you get those CECHOs to work? Please tell me! I'm not kidding! I'd like info!
2. I need a map to get around there. It's huge, but sometimes, confusing. Took me a while to get to the castle. Also, there're a few visual glitches scattered around.
3. The guards look weird. Whoops, look like I went over budget. Goodbye and good luck! Impressive wad so far. Hope you finish soon.

I'm pretty much going to agree with everyone else here. It's very good, but needs a thok barrier. Miluaces gets a cookie?

hmmm... now if only there was a link wad. have you considered a ganon boss to this? Also,fileden is eviler then sendspace. I waited an hour and it wasn't finished.Maybe it has something to do with firefox.

That's cause I'm a mad haxx0r and stole the model from OoT. Models only work in OpenGL. :<

Shuffle said:
That's cause I'm a mad haxx0r and stole the model from OoT. Models only work in OpenGL. :<
How on Earth did you made that?
Ok, I think that I need to believe that this is not your first map.
Possibly your first release, but not a first map. Because, no first map is that good.
The only thing missing is the thok barrier! (That, and the blue Tails with the hat sprite doesn't look good). Apart from that, an 8/10.

search srb2 in the forum in his signature theres a new version with a working link

EDIT: by the way the new one doesnt feature much improvement other thatn places saying you cant go there yet and an eggman level that you cant get to without putting MAP MAP03 -FORCE in the console

This is a very good WAD indeed. Especially for a first time. I couldnt make a WAD if my life depended on it. :lol:

not bad! not bad at all! It' great running around Hyrule field at sonic speeds is great!

Just...put a thok barrier and I'll be happy.

Hairwig said:
What is a thok barrier? :?

A thok barrier is a thing that is used to prevent the player from going outside the level, plus its good for setting the sky of the level.

It's a sector that goes around the entire level with the celing and floor at the same height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back