Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Stupid n00b soc that sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this soc for online use, all it has is some gravity settings and other stuff. (this is my second soc so dont be hard on me)

What dose it do you say?:
1. binds gravity to number and letter keys on your keyboard
2. Press home button and takes you to GFZ1 on Co-op.
3. press space and give you 999 rings+lives And turns on ringslinger
4. press v or b and chasecam turns on and off
5. Press = and it will say OWN3D (got that from inuyasha, hope that dosnt make him mad (he didnt say it was his soooo.... its in there))
6. uhh.... Any sugustions?

NOTE: Do not add to the game or it crashes (usaly) use the "EXEC" command (EXEC ONLINE-CFG.SOC). Also when you download it, open it with notepad and change the "PLACE DEFAULT NAME HERE" & "PLACE DEFAULT COLOR HERE" to the desiered name and color. Do not add on to this soc without permision, just post a sugustion insted of editing my SOC

UPDATE!!!!Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/usejxf
Now in .txt so it is easyer (hope that was spelled right) to use

JTE version coming soon.... Maybe....

Finally somebody else that makes a script then just me. The only released public script I know of is my SMSexec.txt, wich is included with SMS

Super mystic sonic said:
Finally somebody else that makes a script then just me.
Why must it always be about you, Super Mystic Sonic? :\

skynum and musicslot list script

Controlpanel.txt

The only released public script I know of is my SMSexec.txt, wich is included with SMS

Ah, which means we all have to rush over to SMS and play it cuz it has the only released script, no?
You can at least try hiding the fact that you crave attention.

Spazzo said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Finally somebody else that makes a script then just me.
Why must it always be about you, Super Mystic Sonic? :\

skynum and musicslot list script

Controlpanel.txt

As I said, SMSexec was the only one I knew off.

Spazzo said:
The only released public script I know of is my SMSexec.txt, wich is included with SMS

Ah, which means we all have to rush over to SMS and play it cuz it has the only released script, no?
You can at least try hiding the fact that you crave attention.

<_<()
No, I said its the only one I knew of.

PS: Are you back on the forums forever now again?

The only one you knew of?
Funny, SMS. This is what I got out of it:
"lolz bout time some dude made a script other than my SUPERKEWL ONE GO PLAY IT NOW"
I guess you wern't trying to shove SMS up our ass the 14th time and look cool doing so. My mistake :roll:

Spazzo said:
The only one you knew of?
Funny, SMS. This is what I got out of it:
"lolz bout time some dude made a script other than my SUPERKEWL ONE GO PLAY IT NOW"
I guess you wern't trying to shove SMS up our ass the 14th time and look cool doing so. My mistake :roll:

Hey, you're doubling the total of times. It was only 7 times that I did so.

It's still really getting annoying. Please stop referencing all of your junk. We know it's there, we don't need incessant advertising.

Dark Warrior said:
It's still really getting annoying. Please stop referencing all of your junk. We know it's there, we don't need incessant advertising.

Quoted for the truth... :|

InuYasha said:
sonicfreak94 said:
5. Press insert and it will say OWN3D (got that from inuyasha,)

Mmhmm, you sure did.

:lol: Yes i did

=========
Draykon said:
Erm, this isn't a SOC, it's a script. There's a difference.

Ok then it is a script... Yeah i know it sucks because
(this is my second soc so dont be hard on me)
. Some people don't seem to actually READ the first post... Its a script with a .SOC i know, ok? ... ... ... ... ....

Did you use the "EXEC ONLINE-CFG.soc" command in the console? After opening it and changing the name and color? Because if not thats exactly why. I use ever time i host and it works fine (oh and the number thing wont work on the number pad only above the letters). Even when i get verified in a server i use it. Also i'm gonna update it so it will be more useful :mrgreen:

Im not on a PC right now (im on an old iMac)to test it, but maybe that would work. Try it (although i don't think it will)..

GCFreak said:
Um, can you rename it to .txt instead of .soc, so we all don't get confused?
Yes I'm going to. I already said i would update it... And put more stuff onto it (because the insert "say own3d" doesn't work).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back