Scrambled Eggs (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

Where did Eggman hide all of his Easter Eggs?
Let's ask the easter bunny and find out...

GFZ1: In the lake, in an unexpecting spot, hop on a little island and you will find a grey egg.
There is another one. Go into the wide cave at the beginning, and you will get to the area of the circles. Kinda. The egg is lurking behind one of the raised circles.
GFZ2: You need to play as Tails. In the open area at the end, hop into a little crevice in the rock. There is a red egg just waitin' for ya.
At the beginning, get to the first checkpoint. Then, spin around and face the wall. Fly up to a ledge, and the egg is right there.
THZ1: At the beginning, near the slime river, go through the left path. It's right there. Near SONIC's Emblem, there is a white one on top of the pipes.
THZ2: Go into the room with the turret. The red egg is behind one of the boxes.
At the end, there is a little slime waterfall cage thing. It's to the left of the arrow sign. Way to the left. An egg is in the slime at the top.
CEZ1: At the beginning, go through the cave. There will be a little notch in the bottom of the wall that is well hidden. Rocket through that, and there will be a blue egg. At the end, go into the hole in the wall with the 1up. An orange egg is there.
CEZ2: At the part with the jail cell buttons, jump down the well thingy.
At the courtyard with the cups of water, a pink egg is in one of the "cups".

I found all these in three days.

I added a (SPOILERS) warning. Please don't ruin the last single player thing anyone's going to be able to play until the final game.

i dont have egg hunt. i guess i never downloaded it. i havnt made any srb2 downloads in a while but now that i have dsl......

NO, he CAN'T. The one in THZ2, the hard one, as seen in the code, sonic cannot reach that one, there is one wall too high.

Dude, you don't argue with SSNTails on what Sonic can and cannot do. He knows Sonic's abilities better than pretty much any of us (except for Mystic ;))

lostgamemaker said:
NO, he CAN'T. The one in THZ2, the hard one, as seen in the code, sonic cannot reach that one, there is one wall too high.

Sonic can get to both of these. What are you talking about?

THZ2: Go into the room with the turret. The red egg is behind one of the boxes.
At the end, there is a little slime waterfall cage thing. It's to the left of the arrow sign. Way to the left. An egg is in the slime at the top.

Or did you mean to say GFZ2? For that one way up high, Sonic can get there using a spring hidden in one of the puddles.

Go through the first cave you find. Or seccond. I forget which. You should end up at a little area with a puddle. Keep going. On the ground, there is a little thin cave. Zip through it.

Thanks for the walkthrough, it was taking me forever to find the eggs. Now if only I could find those last few emblems....

Actually, all the emblems are in Jake's FAQ. He put it back up on his server, so take a peek out of it.

See: SRB2 Unofficial FAQ - version 1.08

ONOES!!1! NO ONE ELSE LOOK HERE! QUICKLY! LOCK LOCK LOCK! #SRB2fun's topic said NO Easter Egg spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back