cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cheats won't help you unlock anything. They're all set to disable the save features.

Cheating is bad, mmkay? =P

oh so you mean if i activated god mode through the game it would disable unlocking levels even if i deactivated the cheat at the end

Yes, but what I meant was if they had put it into 1.08 or, since a441 is part of the game's team, he'd know if it was in 1.09.

Errrr... And what if you use god mode, get to the last level, quit god mode, then save, and then close the game... To open it later and load the game... Could you still unlock something?? o_O

Erm... Dumb question, but is it possible to use some sort of cheat to place the emeralds or something? I'd kind of like to be able to play as Super Sonic earlier than CEZ, just to see what kind of difference it makes.

Mystic and all the other people who are working on the game are gonna HATE me for saying this, but yeah, edit the WAD. *SHOT SEVERAL TIMES*

Erm... no, that's not what I meant... I don't really know how to edit WADs... I'm talking about using an in-game cheat or something. I mean, in Sonic 3/S3K, once you got the emeralds you could go back to the first zone and use them to go super (or hyper), and in Sonic 2, you could use a code to get the emeralds... I would ask why you didn't put an save-disabling Emerald code in SRB2, but the likely answer is: "We didn't want to." Oh well.

That's easy, just get an older version of the game that only goes up to THZ1, then the game wont end when you finish it, it will just send you right back to GFZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back