Senku.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20000.png

Yeah, I'm good!

Good to know Senku was ported to the newer version of srb2.
Only one question, why take out the ringslinger/sword or is that srb2 doing that?
But still, nice work Senku.

To be more exact, custom ringslinger items, or ringslinger for specific characters is no longer in SRB2.

No, ringslinger was taken out of S_SKIN permanetly. The only way you can shoot rings in SP is by either hacking the EXE, or by...I have no idea.

Well the thokitem can be SOCced to act kinda like ringslinger, removing ringslinger dosent fix everything.

Another minor update due to Nitemare update.

Bleh, seems the zip somehow was outdated reuploaded and made sure the mirror was updated too. ( Same goes for Senya and Nitemare )

I love that character. It's pretty cool. But I gotta admit that this character seems a bit wierd in some ways but I cant place my finger on it. hhmmmmmmmmm...

My brother was going through Senku's sprites one day and found these swords. What are the swords for?

They are left overs from 1.09, I didn't want to scrap them so I left them in in case I ever had use for them again.

Another minor update, see first post.

Character Creation & Online Play

Hello i just joined the sonic robo blast 2 game and i was wondering.. how do you make a character? i've been itchin to do it for soo long

Also is there any servers that you guys go on because im on most everyday if anyone wants to play

Hello i just joined the sonic robo blast 2 game and i was wondering.. how do you make a character? i've been itchin to do it for soo long

Also is there any servers that you guys go on because im on most everyday if anyone wants to play
The Srb2 Wiki. Go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back