Post a picture of your pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
2qx3ur5.png

Sorry for the small image. But isn't he so cute? His name is Curt. He likes to talk on his cell phone and play with his cat, Joey!

Your attempt at copying my joke displeases me. :(

dsc0037yrj.jpg

His name is Frodo. He likes to play alot but since we have another dog (Which I will post pictures of later) that likes to be lazy, he just sits there half the time. And just to save your fingers, Your late.

(warning, big images)
Draco.JPG

He is named Draco, he likes to sleep on people a lot and whines constantly whenever he sees the walking leashes x_x

Corvi.JPG

She is named Corvi and she likes to lay down near our porch window and look out.

http://kingofflames.sepwich.com/Corvi&Draco.JPG
Here's both of them together! :D
They both happen to be from the same litter, though what they're mixed from, is still a mystery to us.

Cue said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
2qx3ur5.png

Sorry for the small image. But isn't he so cute? His name is Curt. He likes to talk on his cell phone and play with his cat, Joey!

Your attempt at copying my joke displeases me. :(
I had the idea in mind before seeing your post. I had to do it anyway =P

BlazingPhoenix said:
(warning, big images)
Draco.JPG

He is named Draco, he likes to sleep on people a lot and whines constantly whenever he sees the walking leashes x_x

Corvi.JPG

She is named Corvi and she likes to lay down near our porch window and look out.

They both happen to be from the same litter, though what they're mixed from, is still a mystery to us.

OMG I LUV THEM THEY'RE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Srry I just love dogs.

hannahthehedgecat said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
(warning, big images)
Draco.JPG

Corvi.JPG

OMG I LUV THEM THEY'RE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Srry I just love dogs.

I wish i had a pet.If I did,I would have a kitty:D

Kitsune said:
Hammy had her kittens. I wasn't there. My mom named them Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Mini. I'll have pictures up as soon as I can.
...So a hyperactive blue one, an angsty black one, a scrappy red one, and a runt? *sniped*
I want your mom in at least one photo now, so I can see the mother that knows Sonic names. My mom refers to the characters by color.

My pet will be posted when I find a camera that DOESN'T bork as soon as it enters the house.

Cuuuute, Penopata and BlazingPhoenix.

Have almost no idea what breed it is but here is my Tsubi.
4333_93354269712_633369712_1814099_2245283_n.jpg

4333_94622004712_633369712_1829974_3768665_n.jpg

Sorry they're such crappy photos. It's hard to get good photos because he's camera shy.

Kitsune said:
Hammy had her kittens. I wasn't there. My mom named them Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Mini. I'll have pictures up as soon as I can.

I had a Black tabby named Mini. She lived till the ripe age of 21 where she was 11 years older than me when we put her to sleep back in March of 2004. The poor dog wouldn't eat much the first few weeks after we put her to sleep. Poor thing. ;_;

He is alive and happier (I think...) now at the age of 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back