What are you going to be when you grow up/currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about architecture, but then psychology caught my interest, and now I don't really want to do either. I just don't know.

This question always shoots through my mind "What should I be when I grow up?" Kinda hard for me to pick, so many to decide from...

I could be a cartoonist, or work somewhere around the art department.. But many people have said to me "It'll get you no where." Or something like that, I don't understand adults :D!.. But my art teacher told me "It's hard to get money out of it unless your real good."

I always wanted to be a comic artist.. XD

But other than doing art, like I always do. I'd probably work around Health Care and work a little bit around cartoons and such.

How 'bout it? A Nurse who can draw Sonic :D! *shot*

But other than doing art, like I always do. I'd probably work around Health Care and work a little bit around cartoons and such.

How 'bout it? A Nurse who can draw Sonic :D! *shot*
Art therapy had popped into my head when you mentioned the Nurse bit. Though I could be wrong at correctly defining the mix of the two..

Does my avatar have to speak it out!!!!!!! Well if it isn't obvious, a Rock Star... Energy drink!

I thought you were gonna say war pilot (nuclear bomb).

What I AM going to be in the future is Mechanical engineer, and in case that doesn´t work well, then I will do fishing, they pay millions for that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back