[Open Assets] Rouge.wad

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[spoiler:f53af5a0ee="Offtopic"]
Chrispy said:
SnowPrincess said:
on Edge said:
Rouge's signature feature is her shapeliness (coupled with her flirtatious personality.) If you update, it'd be nice to see that. However, that'd be a lot of work, so...

Btw, SnowPrincess, it's polite to use default text color. Text coloring is very ugly because of the different themes available.

Oops,
I'm sorry :P
I'm new to this forum thing >.>
I swear to god you look just like this person that lives down the street from me only with black hair.
I could've sworn she was Selena Gomez from Disney Channel's Wizards on Waverly Place.[/spoiler:f53af5a0ee]

Ontopic: Missed this WAD the first time around, so now I am keeping it safely in my uncrashable laptop.

Chaos Knux said:
[spoiler:e686b1d914="Offtopic"]
Chrispy said:
SnowPrincess said:
on Edge said:
Rouge's signature feature is her shapeliness (coupled with her flirtatious personality.) If you update, it'd be nice to see that. However, that'd be a lot of work, so...

Btw, SnowPrincess, it's polite to use default text color. Text coloring is very ugly because of the different themes available.

Oops,
I'm sorry :P
I'm new to this forum thing >.>
I swear to god you look just like this person that lives down the street from me only with black hair.
I could've sworn she was Selena Gomez from Disney Channel's Wizards on Waverly Place.[/spoiler:e686b1d914]

bahaha,
nice, you two :))
i s'ppose i can take that as a compliment ?

Well, I'm not a big Rouge fan... (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle really makes her... WEIRD)
...but it's still cool.

Likeing Rouge

I think Rouge looks sooo cool in those colors.To bad you cant see the faces of the characters.But I'm wondering...can Rouge fly like Tails. Tails flys soo high.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Her head is enormous. Make it smaller. Anyway its a good wad and all but i always disliked the head's size on this wad. Maybe you could make her a bit darker...

"A treasure disappears - as she goes
Miss her as you look away - and no one knows"

I would never think that she's that important to Team Dark. Of all members, only E-123 Omega is missing. But good work anyway.

<E-123 α> Omega, you suck.
<E-123 β> Sure, Alpha. He's a trash.
<E-123 δ> We're many times better than him.
<E-123 Ω> Sorry guys, but which of you defeated both Eggman and Metal Sonic? Answer me, Alpha, Beta and Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back