Post your pics/art here!

@ Spirit Dragon: I'm not saying your artwork is BAD, but I think maybe you should trace some official Sonic Artwork before you draw freehand.

I learned doing freehand. I never trace plus, these are from when it was 12 a.m. & I was freaking tired, I'll draw some more and show yall how good it'll come out. Also, I've haven't drawn in forever. I'm trying to get back in it.

Constructive Critisism:

Tails' torso fur is too small and too much like Shadow's. Make it rounder, like Sonic's.
Also, the arms and legs aren't thin enough.

Constructive Critisism:

Tails' torso fur is too small and too much like Shadow's. Make it rounder, like Sonic's.
Also, the arms and legs aren't thin enough.

Thanks for the criticism. I'm trying to get better cause in 3 years, I'm going to art school so I could learn animation & character arts.

fcfa600eb4d5bc2baed8465ad53c8f50-d31ogv0.png

Only recent one that I'm proud of that doesn't have a Lucario in it.

fcfa600eb4d5bc2baed8465ad53c8f50-d31ogv0.png

Only recent one that I'm proud of that doesn't have a Lucario in it.

I love the relaxed position you drew the character in. It's like he just walked outside and is breathing in fresh morning air. Really great expression. Good job :P

Well, haven't uploaded in a loong time. You may have seen some before, but here they are anyway.
Warning, these ARE quite big, so be warned.
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6379/scan0001ug.jpg
^I swear I was NEVER going to do a Zoroark/Lucario, then I couldn't get the idea out of my head. The Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit thing is just something I got when I made some fansets up.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1338/scan0002vn.jpg
^This stuffed up because I was trying to scan the other page while it started scanniong the first page again. My identity though it still secure. :3
The SIlver drawings are cause I want to. I was originally going to make a Silver with NiGHTS' mask on but I made that a little sketch afterwards. I think I got the hang of his hair now.
Not really.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2674/scan0005se.jpg
^Heh. When I saw that Pokemon Anime trailer, I had this wacked up idea that Pikachu woujld gain this crush on that Tsutarja because of its Attract. So yeah, this is supposed to resemble that, but take it anyway you want. XD
Inorite.
PS: Damn them Pikachus and their impossible to draw figures. D:<

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6117/scan0006db.jpg
^These are my most recent, made a few days ago. I decided to draw GigiGear (called Gigigiaru here) just as an avatar, but then I felt when I finished,
"That was crap"
So I drew some more. The next was a Komatana OC that I made some time ago and the other Komatana was to try and get it to LOOK right rather than my OC. I then drew Jalorda because I have one in Black, I like this one the best. Doesn't look too smug, but doesn't look weak.

Edit: Wow these were huge. I made them links for your pleasure, but they are all VERY big (mainly cause I didn't shrink them). So, uh, comments and criticism please.

That was the first time I've drawn Amy. I've never actually been comfortable drawing breasts. That's why I never draw Rouge. I've always felt perverted when drawing breasts.
Just don't draw them too big, unlike what some poeple do (the anime/manga community of deviantart).
And now for the 3 golden rules to boobs:
Anatomy- you just gotta know about it, even if they're antromorphic (that's what it is right) characters.
Circles and Guidelines- First off you'll use cirlces for a lot of things, like heads, hands, breasts. Guidelines are also your friends, they're like cirlces, but lines.
Gravity- Everything is affected by gravity. Go get a balloon, fill it with water, observe.

I'd tell you more stuff, but not only am I not going to type a tutorial, I don't beleive it is okay to send you to one niether.

Wow, Violo it's been ages! Your drawings have certainly improved since I last saw them, that's for sure. If I may make a suggestion though, you might want to go over your pictures with a black pen or finepoint pen to define the lines a little bit more.

Anyways, here's a few of my recent pictures.
Marisa rivals even No. ⑨ herself for the position of most awesome character of the entire Touhou series.
marisakirisamebytimhans.jpg

(On a totally unrelated note, I recently bought this T-shirt at an anime convention. For those with no sense of logo recognition, it's a parody of the Final Fantasy series cover artwork.)

This here is 2-D from Gorillaz. Not much else to say except I've developed an unuaual habit of putting my signature on the shoes of the characters I draw...
2dbytimhansen.png

Also, drawing boobs = Unusually fun. I should upload a certain picture I did with certain 'aesthetic features' of a certain character sometime... :3

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back