Zoom Tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

Yes, I have read the specials list.

Ok,

I have a sector tagged 1 with effect 998.

I have a control sector with a line type 18 tagged 1.

The list says to note the X and Y lengths of the line, yet it is a 1d line, not a 2d polygon. It only has 1 length, whether it is X or Y.

Now, with thing type 18...

Thing type 18 is bowser! So what's the zoom tube Thing?

And what are the upper and lower bytes of the angle field?

The specials list has incorrect information, and It has questions that aren't answered.

Can you please answer this problem?

The Wiki has correct information on all thing types outside NiGHTS things. Check there.

WAD master said:
The list says to note the X and Y lengths of the line, yet it is a 1d line, not a 2d polygon. It only has 1 length, whether it is X or Y.
X and Y are essetnially north and east. If you have a diagonal line, it has both X and Y lengths.

You must be putting in the wrong number or using a version other than 1.09.4. I can verify that Thing 18 is the Zoom Tube Waypoint.

Also note that Zoom Tubes are partially broken in 1.09.4. It will be fixed in 1.09.4a, though.

FuriousFox said:
You must be putting in the wrong number or using a version other than 1.09.4. I can verify that Thing 18 is the Zoom Tube Waypoint.

Also note that Zoom Tubes are partially broken in 1.09.4. It will be fixed in 1.09.4a, though.

Well look who it is.

When is 1.09.4a coming out anyway?

FuriousFox said:
Wad Master said:
I'd like to point out the Doom Builder has been out of date on a lot of things, this being one of them. I can't say anything for Wad Author, though.

I'm using 109.4, so what's wrong?

I opened up chemical factory and found zoom tube waypoints, yet they were all bowsers.

EDIT: Oh, wait. It just SAYS it's bowser.

Thing 19 is the actual bowser.

GCFreak said:
lol 1.09.4a

Probally gonna be another long streak like 1.09.3 with 44 releases XD.

on topic =Hopefully this could also help me with the Zoom tube problems I've been having.

HYPERKNUX said:
GCFreak said:
lol 1.09.4a

on topic =Hopefully this could also help me with the Zoom tube problems I've been having.

Nope, totally wrong. This is just a bugfix release. That is all. Yes, the zoomtube bug should be fixed.

Sonict

Sonict said:
HYPERKNUX said:
GCFreak said:
lol 1.09.4a

Nope, totally wrong. This is just a bugfix release. That is all. Yes, the zoomtube bug should be fixed.

Sonict

With 44 releases?,I don't think so, must of been super buggy then to have those many releases.

You don't understand what I mean. Those 44 releases were beta builds of 1.09.4. The next current release of SRB2 other than 1.1 will be 1.09.4a. The reason it is called 1.09.4a is because all it will contain are a few bugfixes and general netplay features like the MS MOTD because of the n00b rush. There will be no 1.09.4b, 1.09.4c, 1.09.4d, etc...

I hope that explains what I meant in the last post.

Sonict

Where does the "c" come in? Isn't it a, b, d? Because, (in the Greek alphabet), there is no C/C-based letter. (it's a number) It would be, alpha, beta, delta, etc.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back