Need Voice Actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my site and I are working on a game called Sonic Overdrive, but to finish everything, we need two people that can voice act Tails or Dr. Eggman. If anyone believes that they might be able to pull off either of these characters, let me know!

The working title demo is available on the main page of OHZ. If anyone wants to try the demo, here's the link:
http://www.outerhavenzone.com/Sonic Overdrive.exe

There's a couple of bugs in the demo, but the release of the next one has them fixed.

Why bother? This game is terrible. "Why is it terrible?" you ask? There's so many reasons why.
  • First off, the physics are terrible. I start running fast, and yet I can just stop instantly. Sonic jumps too high, too.
  • Pressing down to spin doesn't affect your movement, you can move normally except now you're a spinning tyre of doom.
  • The enemies can't hurt you, and they have no animation.
  • You can hold onto walls, which is a common sign of using a generic movement engine.
  • You can get hurt by walking into the side of spikes.
  • And lastly, you can't die. AT ALL.
I'm aware that this is incomplete, so you'll get some leeway here and there, but in the end this is a generic GameMaker game and nothing can change that.

But really. Do YOU find this game fun, Jesse? Because if you don't then how can you be sure other people will? I don't find it fun at all.

Well, for starters, this demo is old.
Next, I've fixed the running detail to where it's like Sonic Advance 2. That was the only demo I had to post, but if you don't like it, I can't change your opinion. I'll just hope that others do.

My voice is pretty childish, so I might be able to voice tails, however, I'm not sure if my mic works.

well, if you want to give it a try, just send in to me some links to voice clips.
*Update*
Got a Sonic 360 engine now, so I can make gameplay for it flawless. Tested it, works just fine

Here's the characters that I have:

Sonic: Raylight the Hedgehog
Tails: Need
Knuckles: Need
Amy: Athena
Cream: Aluna
Shadow: Me!!!
Dr. Eggman: Omega the Hedgehog

It may be a while before I could do it because I'm staying at my cousins house right now. (which is why I'm not working on nitro.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back