I can't die???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

This is a strange bug. I'm playing as SuperSonic and I went directly to a deep pit... But my bad luck was more bad luck: SuperSonic can't die. SuperSonic went directly to the roof and I can't go to the floor again!!! Also the life wasn't lose and then the only way to continue is end the game.

Can somebody fix it?

Get hit by a crusher or something, and then come back...
I thought that a crusher or a pit could kill him... Have you had this bug more than once?

1.) I've never heard of this bug before, so yeah, you might want to report it in the 1.08 Bug Reports topic.

2,) Did you try waiting until Super Sonic's rings have diminished...?

As far as I know, there is no way to keep Sonic from dying in a crusher or pit, including Super Sonic, GOD, or any other form of invincibility. Pits are just plain instant death. I don't know how that could have happened.

I had something similar happen once before. I fell in a death pit, an I ended up floating up to the top of the level, still being able to move. It's only happened once, so I really haven't thought about it any since then.

hotdog003 said:
Get hit by a crusher or something, and then come back...
I thought that a crusher or a pit could kill him... Have you had this bug more than once?
But when I jump, SuperSonic go to the roof again... :( I tried also it.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
2,) Did you try waiting until Super Sonic's rings have diminished...?
Yes, I doed it, and... the problem continue. :(

The bug is more problematic that you think... When it occurs, the only way to fix it is restart the game (and lose your progress)... :cry:

What level does this occur in?

If it's a user map, it might just be a defect in the map's construction.

This has happened to me a lot. I usually get out of the bug by switching to Objectplace and than back. This happends to me when I have +10000 rings whit SS and the go "die".

I've never had this happen to me before. O_o
*misses that old bug where you could jump out of a deathpit*

Oh yeah, I remember how I activated it...:

1.) I would boot up HFC

2.) I would open up the screts menu and press the left arrow key once, so it becomes 99999 rings (Or how ever many it was)

3.) Jump into the lava, and tada! I don't die but instead fly to the roof.

...and having 99999 rings is something that is normally supposed to happen? :)

I use "STARTRINGS 99999" (because it's the first number that appears in my mind). For virtuallyq "infinite" rings when SuperSonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back