Display problems in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannyness

Okay, so my SRB2 game is displaying incorrectly ingame. In Doom Builder my levels display fine, but as soon as I launch SRB2, BAM! Every texture except brown is white. Even Sonic is white.

I've tried taking screenies, but amazingly it displays fine IN THE ACTUAL SCREENSHOT. I may be forced to take a picture using a digital camera pointed at the screen.

I have tried reinstalling.

Any ideas?

That's not my problem. Mine is different. Imagine Sonic as NORMAL except a white stripe down his middle where shading should be, and I believe it is the cement textures AT LEAST that aren't working. Fullscreen software mode,unaffected by WADs, all my graphics are high-quality and colour setting highest.

Try reinstalling DirectX or playing in a different rendering mode.

If you were playing in software, try playing in openGL.
If you were playing in openGL, try playing in software.

This has to be a driver issue.

Thanks for your help! It's quite refreshing to come back here and actually get some help - I didn't really get along smoothly when I used to come here.

Heh, I remember you. No one really got along at that time, it's when the n00b invasion was at one of it's worst times.

Yes, it was quite the spamfest.

You guys will be interested to know Team Metal has died of cancer of the e-penis.

A lot of people really disliked Team Metal here, as it was seen as an alternate forum to this one. It was a lot more peaceful for a while, certainly! It seemed this one has improved a lot.

We didn't really dislike it like how you said it. The reasons were actually very different. We don't care about how many alt forums are out there.

Anyways, I am glad we were able to solve your problem. I wish every thread was like this.

It's just too bad people are either unintelligent or just assholes. I fit into that first category as I don't know as much about stuff like specs and that crap as I would like to know to fit in.

Indubitably. I believe it's one of the reasons I created my cafe, but unfortunately, I think we're a little too lax on the "asshole" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back