biolizzard update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to make a Biolizard stage, I suggest you look through youtube videos; or play SA2B if you have it for better quality. Here's some things you need to do to make it look anything like the Biolizard level.

1: No grass textures, make is stone. The floor is made if light-brown stone and darker brown stone around the edges. Also, make the floors a bit higher than the water. For the wall, make that brown too. The Biolizard stage is a room, not an open area.

2. Make it so you have to jump across the water and not be able to go around it. The water is orange and doesn't harm you. If you want, however, you can make a water current that pushes you away from the stage and down a bottomless pit to make the stage even more like the real thing.

3. Like in SuperSonic64's pic, add a Master Emerald shrine. You can see the shrine in the cutscene just before you fight the Biolizard, so add that for scenery.

You've almost got the right idea for what the stage looks like, but it's not the floor that surrounds the water, the water surrounds the ledge. That and you've got two water rivers that shouldn't be there. The water design is hard for me to explain.... look below for the water design.

l
O <---- Water
l

Yes, I know, worst interpretation of the Biolizard water ever, but hopefully you get what I'm saying. And yes, upon typing this, I saw a video not too long ago. The water forms a vertical line with a circle, not a plus with a circle. The ledges go on both sides of the water, and the ledges are surrounded by even more water. Not the best explanation, But I hope you get my point. Hopefully someone will be able to explain it better if you don't get it.

I honestly doubt this level qualifies for Glaber Syndrome. Maby Roboegg Syndrome but not Glaber Syndrome.

Actually I take that back. Seeing as it's a remake of the biolizard fight level it would be really low in my eyes. the accuracy level is very low.

ShadowAurion said:
If you want to make a Biolizard stage, I suggest you look through youtube videos; or play SA2B if you have it for better quality. Here's some things you need to do to make it look anything like the Biolizard level.

1: No grass textures, make is stone. The floor is made if light-brown stone and darker brown stone around the edges. Also, make the floors a bit higher than the water. For the wall, make that brown too. The Biolizard stage is a room, not an open area.

2. Make it so you have to jump across the water and not be able to go around it. The water is orange and doesn't harm you. If you want, however, you can make a water current that pushes you away from the stage and down a bottomless pit to make the stage even more like the real thing.

3. Like in SuperSonic64's pic, add a Master Emerald shrine. You can see the shrine in the cutscene just before you fight the Biolizard, so add that for scenery.

You've almost got the right idea for what the stage looks like, but it's not the floor that surrounds the water, the water surrounds the ledge. That and you've got two water rivers that shouldn't be there. The water design is hard for me to explain.... look below for the water design.

l
O <---- Water
l

Yes, I know, worst interpretation of the Biolizard water ever, but hopefully you get what I'm saying. And yes, upon typing this, I saw a video not too long ago. The water forms a vertical line with a circle, not a plus with a circle. The ledges go on both sides of the water, and the ledges are surrounded by even more water. Not the best explanation, But I hope you get my point. Hopefully someone will be able to explain it better if you don't get it.
At first, I assumed it was the finalhazard stage, but now I know which one it is. The finalhazard stage would be much acceptable, and with a custom boss and set time limit.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
ShadowAurion said:

l
O <---- Water
l

At first, I assumed it was the finalhazard stage, but now I know which one it is. The finalhazard stage would be much acceptable, and with a custom boss and set time limit.
I could probobly do that some how if i mess with the maincnfg and the gravity and how high the player start is and give him multithok...
oops revealed what i was goin to do...
oh well,good for you guise...

909090hey said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:
ShadowAurion said:

l
O <---- Water
l

I could probobly do that some how if i mess with the maincnfg and the gravity and how high the player start is and give him multithok...
oops revealed what i was goin to do...
oh well,good for you guise...
You're quite welcome; a change of config to make it match the finalhazard stage will be awesome

That would be cool. I Super Sonic stage in SRB2. Only challenge is making the boss himself... or make Robotnik some kind of temporary force field that can knock back Super Sonic whenever it's activated, and give Robotnik the super turret. But then again, even soccing has some limitations.

Guitarplaya said:

Wouldn't it have been better if you made a new thread for that, or update your thread if you already have one?

SuperSonic64 said:
Heres my version:

srb20237.png

You need to have an emerald shrine in able for it to look the same.
that picture kicks ass! good job ss64!

Sorry for the Bump... But I guess that I could make it better now that I have Windows Vista. Yes, you have most likely noticed a change of my spelling. And, Administrators, don't ban me just saying that I have bad spelling when i don't just cause you want to have fun.

909090hey said:
Sorry for the Bump... But I guess that I could make it better now that I have Windows Vista. Yes, you have most likely noticed a change of my spelling. And, Administrators, don't ban me just saying that I have bad spelling when i don't just cause you want to have fun.

That has nothing to do with it. We don't have fun banning anyone on here. Just like everyone else, you follow the rules. We don't go easy on anyone.

909090hey said:
And, Administrators, don't ban me just saying that I have bad spelling when i don't just cause you want to have fun.

Er, admins never do that dude...

Ice said:
909090hey said:
And, Administrators, don't ban me just saying that I have bad spelling when i don't just cause you want to have fun.

Er, admins never do that dude...

I wouldn't say bad spelling, just some grammar errors here and there..

All I've noticed though is you don't capitalise some of your "I"s..

The level doesn't ring a bell to me honestly, is the supposed to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back