Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: I am a n00b who has'nt been reading the topic and wants to know how to use the paws model.

Now that this was brought back to life, i'm just going to throw in my Super Sonic Color changing wad.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=7a19cd44dd44f61b97dffbf73d25e7c5

srb20106.png

SRB2 Guy why on earth did you use supersonic.wad for that? His S_SKIN, in fact, the entire wad isn't made for the concept at all. You're better off using a sprite replacement wad that changes vanilla SRB2 Sonic's sprites to Wizard Sonic's skin.

If you do that then it's pretty much perfect. Except for the spines not flipping up, but that's just an issue with the model (animation bones in the spines can fix that, though, if anybody is willing to do it)

That version cant even spindash, I have it, I tried it, and it was just plain useless. how do even run this thing on srb2 without going OGL?

Chaos said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:
That version cant even spindash, I have it, I tried it, and it was just plain useless. how do even run this thing on srb2 without going OGL?

No.

my computer always runs SRB2 with a blue-ish tint and slow play when I run OGL mode; so using this + openGL mode = NO WAY!

Hey, ZCK2020, how did you make the programs work? In MM3D, every time I try to use the freehand tool, it crashes, and in Q2Modeler, the clipping sucks.

For the love of-

Get it into your head entire SRB2 Community. Slow and Blue-ish OpenGL is ONLY and I mean ONLY caused by a graphics card that doesn't support OpenGL very well. You can fix the blue-ish (which is caused by the graphics driver not displaying the colour red) by running in windowed mode, but it'll still run slowly anyway. You could try MiniGL, but if your graphics card is like NitroTH's one then that probably won't work either.

So Adam, you can't run OpenGL at reasonable speeds, meaning that MD2s are going to be quite out of reach for you unless you upgrade your graphics card.

On a similar subject though. If you have a r_d3d.dll then you could attempt to run SRB2 in Direct3D. But I haven't been able to find it; dll-files.com doesn't have it. I think someone with skill in that area might have to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back