getting 6 minutes on 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
And use thok always when you can.

Anyways, if I'm not wrong, 1.09.1 has the time changed to 6:30 (it was supposed to be changed in 1.09, buy they forgotten to do that XD).

bah. They didn't have to change it to 6:30. Using the super sonic trick in THZ2(it lets you get to the exit before the acid entirely drains) shaves off more than enough time to make the 6 minute maximum without the multi-thok.

But once again, we know that you take even longer searching for the nearest emerald than just plainly beating the level.

I don't see why everyone has such a hard time beating the game in under six minutes. I can probably do five. :/

You need to be a very, very, very good player to do it. Don't go gloating that you can do this or that and it's not hard for you, other people aren't as skilled as you and need practice.

What times do you need in each level to earn 6 min.?

I'll go for it now. I should have no problems with GFZ/THZ and the bosses, but CEZ could pose a problem. What's the fastest way through CEZ2?

JJames19119 said:
You need to be a very, very, very good player to do it. Don't go gloating that you can do this or that and it's not hard for you, other people aren't as skilled as you and need practice.
Meh, whatever. The way I see it, all you gotta do is thok like mad in the right direction. You kinda double click every time you land. Guess I'm still a little used to multi-thokking, as I am constantly pounding the button even when I'm not on the ground ^^;.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
But once again, we know that you take even longer searching for the nearest emerald than just plainly beating the level.

Not in THZ2; the token is right next to the path! The detour takes about 2 seconds, 3 seconds if you count the transformation. The time shaved off as the result of not having to wait for the acid amounts to approximatly 30 seconds. But this is the exception, not the rule. Supersonic does not get you a better time in any other level; only does it here because of the acid blocking the exit.

EDIT: and just to make my point all that much more clear, my time for THZ2 using this system is 00:50:28.

I don't even use Super Sonic to get past the acid, I just position myself correctly so I can get hit by the acid and land on the ledge and then thok to the exit. Try it out ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back