Last Emerald stage D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
This to all of you out there who are playing 2.0 right now. The very last emerald stage is about the hardest one i have ever faced ever.

It took me 4 tries to beat it (i beat it though)

Anyways Kudos to the Srb2 makers on not making levels that i can speedrun through. The Game seems more like an adventure now, the levels are huge and its all around a fun game.

P.S. To all of you haters out there who Talk like this game sucks. Can any of you make a better game than Srb2? Hell no.

-Sonic Destiny

Sonic Destiny said:

UGH. Worst word ever made.

Anyway, I haven't gotten to the 7th emerald stage yet (thank you, save system) but I'm sure it's got that trademark STJR "blow your fucking brains out" difficulty.

There was a huge commotion in a netgame on the MS in that special stage earlier today. People were throwing fits. I didn't think it was as hard in Single Player, though, but it was still pretty challenging.

Eblo said:
There was a huge commotion in a netgame on the MS in that special stage earlier today. People were throwing fits. I didn't think it was that hard in Single Player, though.
Armontes Server
<Knuckles> DONT MOVE.

Eblo said:
There was a huge commotion in a netgame on the MS in that special stage earlier today. People were throwing fits. I didn't think it was as hard in Single Player, though, but it was still pretty challenging.
Well for the most part i found the inside area easy but, the outside area i wasnt sure if there was a teleporter somewhere or what so i had to jump all the way to those red platforms on the outside of the area.

The inside was pretty easy IMO. Though online. Someone would complain and do the same mistake 2000 times.

"I GOT CRUSH!" "WHOOPS AGAIN!" I SLIPPED!"

Link Mah Boi said:
Eblo said:
There was a huge commotion in a netgame on the MS in that special stage earlier today. People were throwing fits. I didn't think it was that hard in Single Player, though.
Armontes Server
<Knuckles> DONT MOVE.
I'm fairly certain that's leftover paranoia from the 1094 days.

A leftover "reheated". I'm sorry, but this stage is even worse for co-op than current emerald stage 6 is. Single player, eh.

This is the best special stage ever.

Seriously, people, I know SS7 front to back. It is not that difficult once you get the hang of it.

Hell, if it was my choice, it would be harder than it is right now.

I got it on the third try with Tails, so it's probably be harder for Sonic. But in the hands of an expert of Sonic? Maybe less so.

I got it in two tries as Sonic (with 1 second remaining), one try as Tails (with 5 or 10 seconds remaining), and I still haven't beaten it as Knuckles ffs.

MattW_CFI said:
This is the best special stage ever.

Seriously, people, I know SS7 front to back. It is not that difficult once you get the hang of it.

Hell, if it was my choice, it would be harder than it is right now.

Its actually REALLY easy. I don't know how its hard. The only hard thing is if you had C-Lag.

Special Stage 7 gave me quite a challenge with Sonic, I think this is the Special Stage that I failed the most with Sonic, the other 6 were easy.
(I played as Sonic on the first play through.)

However... I played as Tails and Knux, and I manage to complete Special Stage 7 in ONE try, and no I am not joking.

I believe you, I did the same thing minus Knuckles.
Did special stage 6 have this much of a failure rate when it was first special stage 7?

glaber said:
I believe you, I did the same thing minus Knuckles.
Did special stage 6 have this much of a failure rate when it was first special stage 7?
I cannot even do this with tails(I know i fail) But with sonic its a bit more easy (i dont know why).

Sonic Destiny said:
P.S. To all of you haters out there who Talk like this game sucks. Can any of you make a better game than Srb2?

Not that I think Srb2 sucks I only got disappointed of the saving system, and the dual core performance.
But seriously what kind of statement is that? Even if I couldn't make something better I am still free to say that I dislike it...

Srb2's awesome btw.

Kopper said:
I got it on the third try with Tails, so it's probably be harder for Sonic. But in the hands of an expert of Sonic? Maybe less so.
I do nothing but use sonic. Thats all i used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back