The new jet skating Shadow (New Download link)

How do you like it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Ok Shadow is here. This only took me 10hrs to make. I had this done for a long time, couldn't release it due to not have internet. Ok I put up a new link for people who couldn't download it.

Whats included for variety:

JShadow.wad - The regular one.

JShadowsc.wad - Same as the one above but just can change its spike color

JShadownoob.wad - The overpowered version for all ya'll noobs out there

Download here:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

shadskate.png

shadsuper.png

This is more like "ng-Shadow" than "jShadow". And btw, shadow normally runs fast, light-dashes, and homes so he is "SA-Shadow", not "n00bshadow". "N00b" Shadow would be like SMS without the super hard enemys.

I don't get it when you say its more like ng-shadow, what you trying to say, I edit it out of ng-sonic. :evil: And Noob shadow is overpowering in match. And all the shadows have the same speed as sonic.

1 thing, though. When Shadow normally closes his eyes, you'll see they are black, or in Super form, yellow-ish, you made them the same color as his mouth, which is Sonic-like.

Nice Shadow! I really like his running animation while in super. Just wondering, how did you get him black? Were you in 2 player mode? For me, he is always Grey...

Woo!

W00t! Pwnsome! U r lrd of al wads!11!!1!!!!oneoneone *Translation for the people who aren't idiots:* Pretty good Jman. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next wad.

Draykon said:
It's nice and all, but I think we have enough Shadow WADs out there. Try something original next time >_>
Who really cares? It owns all the other Shadow's and thats all we need to know. Great job JMan, you are SRB2. 10/10

Not really, the primary Shadow is a recolor of Sonic, making him actually fit into SRB2.

Characters who are Recolors should be made by recoloring the character they're a recolor of. >_>

Is that pillow shading?

Anyways, at least it's some decent quality, but I still say it looks effed up in some way.

Sonow Hakura said:
Right...... I don't think I understood that.....

If your character is based from a certain character, then recolor it from that character. Example: If Amy was based from Sonic, recolor Sonic to be Amy.

I do get confused by all the recolor words, though.

uh, im a noob (kinda, I've had Srb2 for 3 months ) but never really got into it,
i just figured out how to add wad files, but yours won't work for me! :?

Jman, when his eyes are closed, they should be like these colors.

supershadowcolorsqh0.png

That means not Sonic eye colors. BTW, you forgot to add pillow shading to his eyes. >_>

This is more like "ng-Shadow" than "jShadow". And btw, shadow normally runs fast, light-dashes, and homes so he is "SA-Shadow", not "n00bshadow". "N00b" Shadow would be like SMS without the super hard enemys.

N00b Shadow means Shadow is a n00b, not Shadow for n00bs, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back