Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UltamateSonic said:
Come on how long does It take for you to finish nitemare's new sprites?

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Ok I have way too many things planned right now, so to fix all this up I'm canceling Nitemare's update, I will finish Senya though. I also wanna get something else I've had planned started that is why Nitemare wont be started till next summer, maybe earlier. Sorry for the slight letdown.

O.o...well did'nt see that comeing..Ugh ahem-yeah as i was say what is he planning? ...........*silence.....

*SHOT
Narrator>Who shot Cegalman? Find out next time on The pointless show.

I am gonna replace Senya's ice most likely, it WAS a good idea, but the crushing problems have been annoying to people including myself.

I love the new Senya! people in my server were making ice houses with those ice cubes. oh and nice work on the Senku, better now that he can float. ^^

I'll add in a feature to Senya for the hell of it sometime, so you can actually objectplace the cubes. I know me and alot of other people can think of crap to do with that.

Awesome! Think of what you could do with that... Not just ice house...
Think... ice mansion!

Although you would have to be very bored to do that...

No moron I used srb2winbeta. >_> Thank Alam for adding support for custom ringslinger to the auto ring and rail. Homing and Bomb he says cant be done or whatever.

One question: why hedgehogs? One is fine, but 3? How about some bisar, ficional, dieng out species? Or even a human?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back