What bugs you on net games

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Bugs me on netgames?

Well

-Servers that always puts 999 rings and ringslinger.

-When someone joins and starts saying "lag lag lag lag"

-People that adds things like "have it all" "god mode" etc.

-People that doesn't have a proper nickname and names Sonic him/herself

-CTF fights that stars with "you cheated YOU CHEATED!"

Things like that pisses me off like a way that i can't describe.

Ok i got something new that bugs me on net games. Its when i try to join a sever and i need a wad that i cant even find! the most reasont wad that I can't find is espio.wad and of corse if I find the wad I need I am unabil to get it.

charg the hedgehog said:
Ok i got something new that bugs me on net games. Its when i try to join a sever and i need a wad that i cant even find! the most reasont wad that I can't find is espio.wad and of corse if I find the wad I need I am unabil to get it.
www.srb2.org

What keeps happening to me is that noobs will join my server then demand for me to add a wad or change netgames

What annoys me?
Noobs.
Lag.
C-Lag.
RPing.
Cheaters.
Idiots who beg to verify.
Idiots who kick others for generic names like "player #".
Idiots who ask for WADs that they then don't use.
The fact that the WADs that the above ask for cannot be deleted.
People who ask for god mode.
Losers with no real lives who say they are (insert fictional character here).
Idiots in general.
Idiots who pick up others who are setting themselves up.
People who host servers with WADs that no-one else has.
Idiots who say they are mods.
Idiots who use cuss words for every word. (Or every other word.)
People who complain about EVERYTHING.
Hypocrites who use the word N00b in every sentence.
People who say "ADD [WADname here] OR DIE". Especially when they say so AFTER you say you don't have it.
Spammers.
Chatters.
Hang-out-ers?
People who complain that they didn't get to finish in Co-op.
People who get on your server and leave. (I don't mean exit the game, I mean they just stand there with NO input at all.)
People who say "OMGZ HLEP ME TLASI I NEED 2 GT UPP HRERE" when there are so many ways to help themselves.
Idiots who say "GO TO [mapname here] OR DIE".
People who come back after you kick them.
People who think C-kick is an actual kick.
People who complain "ZOMGZ YOU FKUIN CHEATED CHEATER" every time they don't get the absolute highest score in Match. (Or quit when they lose.)
People who pile onto one team because it has the more players.(Then more of the same come and it's, like, 10 against 2 or 3.
People who complain when people use the mouse. It's not an unintentional exploit.
People who use Auto-Homing-Rail-Infinite-Bomb. It may sound awesome, but it is laggy and uncool.
Servers who say "PASSWORD OR GTFO".
CTF servers with no-one going to get a flag because they are so busy puppyguarding their own.
Spammers.
C-lag.
Idiots in general.
People who ban someone because there are an odd number of people in a CTF game, and there is one more person on one of the teams.
People who stay spectator on a CTF game. You know who you are.
Idiots who believe that the "gametype" console command can actually change the gametype.
People who thok through levels like it's a religion.
EDIT: When everyone dies at the same time except you in RVZ.
EDIT:When some idiot get stuck in the 1st part of RVZ, and walks into the lava.
<shado> I think I have spent a hour on this list. >_<
I dare you to make a longer list.

You cheated with your list, I see doubles of some things you hate...

Disqualified!

What annoys me in servers?

Most hated: Lag
Second most hated: Instant respawn items.
Third most hated: Sudden player entry. (Link)
Others: People who request WADs that the server has, even if the server doesn't have it. Especially WADs that are either hangout WADs, or overpowered WADs.
People who request a gametype change.
People who spam.
People who flame.
People who want others to get something, when someone doesn't.
People who hangout.
People who roleplay.
People who get around a ban, especially if they are doing one of the above.(I HATE THAT.)
People who use startrings/startlives to get passed a level.
People who want more lives when they get a game over.
People who add WADs that are terrible/have the world of pain/overpowered.
People who constantly ask for your name, and might threaten to ban you if you don't.
People who ask you to join a team in CTF.
People who want you to move when you're hiding from others in CTF.
People who always use world of pain/nuke shields.
People who don't do anything even if they are there.
People who shoot idle people that are typing. (This annoys me, a lot.)
People who camp at bases to wait for the flag to come to the base. (Camping is when you just do almost nothing, stay in an area, and don't help your teammates, if you have any...)

That's all I can think of..

EDIT: Where'd the infinity come from? Oh well, changed to world of pain and added something.
EDIT2: Added camping to the evil list.

Vash said:
I love mocking those people in my servers. "Perhaps if you didn't suck at the game you might not need to beg for lives."

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Also people who chase other people who have shields.

If they have an Attraction Shield, that might make sense, since no one wants the entire map to be sucked dry of all its rings(not to mention that if they hit you, all your rings are gone), plus add to the fact that your own rings that you fire also home in a little on the attraction makes it a (somewhat)easy hit.

While being targeted for having a powerful shield or the like can be very annoying(not like anyone cares if you have a blue shield or the like, and you have to be a little careful when hitting someone with a shield anyway since they can fire even in their hit animation), its probably best that you get rid of their shield fast before they start racking up a load of points as a result. But I still would rather hit a bunch of other players first before hitting a player w/shield. But if a player with shield is close in sight, and you happen to be in a position where you can probably get a hit on them, you should probably do so.

Anyways, most things I hate are usually rule breakers who don't care for the rules, lag(mostly spikes, though serious c-lag also is annoying), basically most of the reasons that others have posted regarding things such as idiots, lag, ect.

I tend to attack the player with the shield as well. The reasoning is very simple: If I can remove your advantage, I am in a better position to win. Denying you resources is like getting resources myself. If I have a shield, I try VERY hard to protect it, for the same reason I attempt to take the person with the shield out.

Resources can be VERY slim in SRB2 match, after all.

Vash said:
Mystic said:
I love mocking those people in my servers. "Perhaps if you didn't suck at the game you might not need to beg for lives."
The reaon we need more lives is that our beloved n00bs add crapy levels.
Or C-lag on small platforms.

on Edge said:
The reaon we need more lives is that our beloved n00bs add crapy levels.
Or C-lag on small platforms.
Yea, people should just stop adding levels that aren't so bad. Although, some people don't like certain item boxes, mainly teleport, that could suddenly get them killed. Although the C-lag when they get on a small platform is their computers fault, unless it was the connection on the server due to the fact that there are more players than there should be, and the playerlimit wasn't lowered.

Control lag. Period.

I hate playing over the internet on some other game, just to play SRB2 and find myself at a huge (Even compared to other players with c-lag) disadvantage, due to playing games that don't have c-lag.

Seriously, do something about it. I'd rather have lag affect an occasional 'jump' (Players ending up a little bit away from where they were) than control response.

I also hate players who ask for wads: No, I do not have this wad. No, I hate that wad. No, that's overpowered. If they want soeone on a server to add a wad, why don't they make their own server? You have full control over it, so you can add whatever you want.

Spammers: Dude, stop saying 'plz', if I say no to changing the map/adding wad/setting respawn items to this/gametype change, then gtfo and make your own server. I say no, I really do mean no.

People who complain about lag: Guilty here. Anyway, not much can be done. Lag's here to stay.

I'm somewhat contradicting myself with the first and last "I HATE DIS LOLZINESS", but it's what bugs me.

Just had to face Kataris Fizz in a load of matches who does nothing at all except staying in the air and constantly using rail ring to shoot people non stop from hundreds of miles away, yet I still won a load of matches, the other matches I was just only concentrating on getting him down and proving a point, and he was more annoying then usual.

Worst of all he was the host "uuuuuh, how do I chnagu mopde tyopre?".

Well so far looks like the one thing that bugs every one on net games is noobs and lag also mystic has a good point whats the point of playing a game with a friend with out trash talking to him/her.

I posted here once, but now I think I'll make a whole list.

Bolded ones are ones that I absolutly hate.

Lag.
C-lag.
Spike lag.
People who stay spectator in CTF.
People who only F12 other people instead of play the game.
Spammers.
People who ask for a change of gametype. Quit buggin' me already!
People who think I was the one who kicked the random player for consistency failure.
People who ask me to kick other players 'cause they don't like them.
People who say "admin me".

People who add wads that haven't even been released.
People who mix old wads with new.
People who ask for me or the host to add a wad. I'm not addin' it!!! *kicks player*
People who have to leave to go do something but still stay on your server.
People who say "hax" every time they die.
People who ask for lives.
People who ask for rings.
Co-op servers.
People who swear.
People who keep on saying "name?" "name?" "name?".
People who leave because someone won't rename.
People who list what they hate about netgames.
Wait what?!?! >_>
People who leave because of your rules.

There I think I'm done now.

Co-op severs on the SRB2 master server usally suck

But when you go co-op with a friend over IP login...it's like...the best gametype ever

Why? Becauset hat person will stick with you and help you out...instead of thokking past and beating evrything, only to leave you runing behind him/her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back