mario enemies beta(V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I made a beta of mario enemies. I fixed some stuff, and made I double amount of enemies and plus mystic realm replacment. Also I used mario sounds.
New stuff:

no red crawla when a koopa is going in it's/his shell
no animals
hammer bros throw hammers slower
bosses added
mystic realm have replacements too
new sound effects(not really)

Screenies:

Bowser was taking over the mushroom kingdom, but how did he get in sonic's world?

bowser is crashing into the wall

kemek is making plumas

flyguys in midnight freeze

firebros in flame rift (this level is hard in second quest because of these koopas)

List of enemies(new ones):

crawla comm: firebro
SDURF: pluma
pop-up turret: pirahna plants
Boss1: bowser
Boss2: kemek

Mystic Realm replacements:

black crawla: shyguy
blue buzz: flyguy

Old enemies:

blue crawla: goomba
red crawla: koopa troopa
jetty-syn bomber: lakitu(drops spinies)
jetty-syn gunner: lakitu(throws spinyeggs)
gold buzz: boo
red buzz: hammer bro
freeslot1: spiny

and give credit to shy guy kingdom and who ever made SS64 (though I really found the coin sprite in some site)

removed link(I personally hate this wad now cause its just... [you know])

Stop mass-producing things. It leads to lower quality. Not to mention how annoying it is to see a remake of things allready in the game!

You disgust me. You have no claim to any of this, as you simply ripped the sprites others made. You then gave hem no credit whatsoever, and claimed this as your own.

Furthermore, the shell spawned by the koopas cannot be pushed, and thus phails. Also, the enemies were too small to be seen, futher ruining the playing experience.

BlueZero4 said:
You disgust me. You have no claim to any of this, as you simply ripped the sprites others made. You then gave hem no credit whatsoever, and claimed this as your own.

Furthermore, the shell spawned by the koopas cannot be pushed, and thus phails. Also, the enemies were too small to be seen, futher ruining the playing experience.

If the sprites are to small then why want you draw it(I suck at drawing)besides there's small sprites that no one cares about the size and complains like a noob,and the sprites I didn't rip, I used sprite sheets(that what they're for) and I cut and paste bowser.
koopa shells can't be kicked because if I put A_FIRESHOT for the koopa,
it will throw the shell at you when it dies, If I put A_JETGSHOOT nothing will happen, its not right to not say to not give credit :x . And you can't even spell fail :lol:

Silver360 said:
Hack.... Just come back in a long time period. Then make a good one without ripped sprites.

but I cant draw on the computer, only by pencil and paper(The koopas I draw looks good)
Im gonna need someone to draw the stuff :|
But I think it would be better if drawn cause the frames will make it bigger

If anyone wants to help making it better here is the soc itself(hope someone fix the koopa shell)

link for the soc(Im not ask for help)

Please, dear lord, listen to all these people, this isn't fun... oMG wE CAn BEaT mArIO ENEmIES lOLz! No originality at all, leave this to SS64. Seriously, if you need someone to draw it for you, you're in the wrong place, mister.

P.S. BlueZero4's misspelling of fail was on purpose.

camo man said:
Where to start?
-First off the bowser is basicallly MP-Bowser pasted onto Nova's SS64 Bowser Mobile.
-The coins were ripped by Espyio.
-Goombas are directly from SRB2.
-Every other enemy in from a ripped spritesheet.
-SOC lacks intuative features.

Seriously, next time just don't past together a bunch of sprites and call it your own. And if you can draw on paper and not on a comouter, use a scanner.
-MP-bowser wad? I used a sprite sheet
-coins from sprite sheet
I should say almost everything was from a sprite sheet besides the goomba and the mobile and I don't have a scanner and drawn on paper then scanning into the computer won't make it look good

Arctic Fox said:
P.S. BlueZero4's misspelling of fail was on purpose.

It's obvious that BlueZero4 misspelled fail on purpose.

And I forgot to tell you that I don't care about fixing this wad, its just for the people that don't like it

Mystic said:
Sprite rips, where you simply take a sprite from another game, which generally doesn't look anything like the art in SRB2. While it's possible to make a good sprite rip, it almost always looks awful. Don't do this unless you know exactly what you're doing.
I edited a little to fit this occasion.

hack_the_hedgehog said:
Silver360 said:
Hack.... Just come back in a long time period. Then make a good one without ripped sprites.

but I cant draw on the computer, only by pencil and paper(The koopas I draw looks good)
Im gonna need someone to draw the stuff :|
But I think it would be better if drawn cause the frames will make it bigger

If anyone wants to help making it better here is the soc itself(hope someone fix the koopa shell)

link for the soc(Im not ask for help)

Here's an idea, take digital snapshots of your drawings and trace over them on the computer instead of ripping off other sprites! Come on! Be a little resourceful.

hack_the_hedgehog said:
BlueZero4 said:

If the sprites are to small then why want you draw it(I suck at drawing)besides there's small sprites that no one cares about the size and complains like a noob,and the sprites I didn't rip, I used sprite sheets(that what they're for) and I cut and paste bowser.
koopa shells can't be kicked because if I put A_FIRESHOT for the koopa,
it will throw the shell at you when it dies, If I put A_JETGSHOOT nothing will happen, its not right to not say to not give credit :x . And you can't even spell fail :lol:
This fails so much.
1. If you really wanted to use Sprite Sheets, but they're too small, Resize them.
2. Sprite Sheets are ripped, so technically, you're using ripped sprites.
3. To make it spawn a kickable Koopa Shell, use A_SpawnObjectRelative to spawn a real Koopa Shell.
4. It's not right to not say to not give credit. No, it's not right to not say to give credit. You needed to leave out one of your nots. Either way, give credit.
5. Misspelling of phail on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back