Hang out rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Zero said:
GCFreak said:
Hey BZ, what happened to more than 1 computer?

offtopic: May I ask what you mean by that?

And I think hide and seek as well as tag are pointless at the moment, only because Tag mode does not keep score, YET?

Tag does so keep score, you just need 3 people to play.

If someone is tagged, then everyone who wasn't tagged, and wasn't it, gets a point.

Draykon said:
Black Zero said:
GCFreak said:
Hey BZ, what happened to more than 1 computer?

offtopic: May I ask what you mean by that?

And I think hide and seek as well as tag are pointless at the moment, only because Tag mode does not keep score, YET?

Tag does so keep score, you just need 3 people to play.

If someone is tagged, then everyone who wasn't tagged, and wasn't it, gets a point.

Actually, it never shows that score unless you press tab. It doesn't show it on the score or at the end of the game.

I also want to take this time that tag is still horribly broken when you set a pointlimit because score carries over from one level to the next. :|

MegaMig said:
sometimes i think Admins just want reasons to ban people, endless rules = no fun, (this doesn't apply to this, just saying) well everyone is going against me with this so I'm done with this.

Forums need rules. YTMND NSFW Forums has no rules, and it's pure chaos there, I hate it.

On the other hand, Serebii.net forums has like 20 main rules, and it's one of the best forums I've ever been a member of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back