Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
The better game collection has arrived.
zeroco.jpg

Website

This is awesome. DISCUSS.

The following are extra features I'd like to see:

• Omega's sprite changed to resemble Maverick Hunter Zero more than Resistance Zero.
  • Grade system made more lenient
  • Complete all four games to unlock Weil Tower! *shot*
  • Day-of-∑ (Sigma)-style bonus movie, "Day-of-∞ (Infinity)" starring Wily, Zero (DWN-∞), Bass (SWN-001), Megaman (DRN-001), Roll (DRN-002), and Protoman (DRN-000).

Last edited:
If you all are thinking about what I'm thinking about that Day-of-Infinity Movie, then you probably know that that movie will SAY how did the MM Series changed to the MMX ones.
In any case, I always found the MMZ series to be the 2nd Best, and if not THE Best, series of all Megaman series (although I had to use save-states to advance in the game ;P).

Genuine YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Yeah, the grade system linked to the EX-Moves always was kinda ********, so I'd hope they change something about it.

Between the fact that I don't currently own Zero 2 and that Zero 3 can't save on my DS Phat's GBA slot, it's about time.

It would be nice for the screen to be expanded to MMZX size, but the game mechanics are so heavily reliant on screen edges that I doubt it.

If you all are thinking about what I'm thinking about that Day-of-Infinity Movie, then you probably know that that movie will SAY how did the MM Series changed to the MMX ones.
Just to be sure you know, that reads as if you believe it will happen without a shred of doubt. That entire list is just me speculating what would be nice to have.

I listened to the first MMZ4 BGM, and I wouldn't call that good sound quality because it's the original track from the game. Inti Creates has already remastered the tracks. If they were going for good sound quality, they would've included those instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back