• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

HeroesAdventure-V4: Green Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
---------SRB2 MB EDITION----------

Hello guys!

Before starting the description of the level, I'll precise you can also get the level at srb2 Skybase (released yesterday)

The Green Hill Zone will be an unlockable of Heroes Adventure-V4
( The ofiicial thread of Heroes Adventure is on the SRB2 Skybase into the WIP section )
I know this level is short, but it tooks me one than two weeks to made it.

The level has a 3D section (at the start)
and a 2D section, after the second checkpoint.

You must have 232 rings to get the perfect bonus.

This level also be a level of my level pack, with Crisis City.

SCREENS =P

NOTE: Since last version, I have do minor changes, the screens are from an older version.

3D section:
srb20031.png

2D section: (You will probably remember that place... OH GREAT, SRB2 GENERATIONS :D )
srb20032.png

BETA download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ldvnzx

I wait all your suggestions, goods or bads!

Here's a list:
1) This level has a really nice theme and it does suit the level design however some paths could be made wider near the beginning:
j9lop1.png

2) I like your 2d mode as it has a really nice background but it looks really flat:
2unzhc5.png

3)
1rt05u.png

You made an error here, the 2d camera came into contact with wall. You can either angle(move) the camera (even a cutscene linedef could be used) or redesign that area.

4) Can't see the enemies before if I run:
ff7cxd.png

5) Good platforming but there's a slime trail (or HOM), I pointed it out in the image:
2v1sriw.png

6) I think this is a glitch:
ehlkyp.png

7)
n5lp3a.png

There should be a warning here (If I were you I would make a custom warning for spindashing into a spring).

It's okay, I am doing to update the level.
The glitch at the platforming section is a design error, not a slime trail sorry XD

The glitch at the platforming section is a design error, not a slime trail sorry XD
I never know the difference even when I read the wiki and understand... A slime trail, HOM and design error look the same to me in-game.

EDIT:
Another thing:
2unzhc5.png

why is the bridge dark if nothing is above it?

Last edited:
I have fixed some glitches and added more décorations but I can't fix the bridge :/
I don't know why this happening.
If you have an idea why this happening tell me.
>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/95r6yi <<< This link is the firend of everyone.

PS: Sorry for the wait, I've get a ***** blue screen on my computer the last time. It's now fixed and I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF BLUE SCREEN OF THE HELL!

I just remembered how to fix that, it happened to me many times before I think you have to rebuild the fof control sector (just make a new one). I don't know why it happens but it only happens to me if I've created a unknown illegal sector or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back