• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really tell due to how far they are, but the bees look like they are green, and lack shading.

Dunno how far away you're viewing it, but upon zooming in I could see that they're yellow and shaded.

yvNc6eA.png

Oh hey this is back

Lava in a forest. Because Logic.

Nice work in that level man! I wonder what type of monsters/things we will encounter inside that cave...

Hmm... I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say some enemies will be bees?

I'm sure that it would only make the most amount of sense for Honeyhive Zone to feature bees as enemies. Clearly, it'd be disappointing otherwise ;D

EDIT: Oh right. Larz, read the first post on this page. There's our obligatory bee enemies, in the distance.

Last edited:
xf2xdIB.png

Old and Busted jetty-syns, meet New Hotness jetty-syns

(not finished)

cmIVDnc.png

Not looking forward to making the rest of the angles for these things

Please don't stop, these designs are wonderful. Although I'm not too sure about the strong black contrast on their faces.

Wow, the Jetty-Syns are beautiful. Never thought I'd see them look like bugs, but hey, they're far better than the originals.

As for the Snapper... The only complaint I have is that he needs a turtle pattern on his shell. As of right now the shell honestly looks to me like the Slimes from Terraria. Aside from that, I don't really see any other problems. Everything else looks great, so I look forward to seeing more of these!

Oh my god, that Snapper is too good. Why do you keep making me love you?

It's just as Jay mentioned, the shell looks a little too bland right now, and looks a little more like a bumper right now rather than a shell. So yes, turtle pattern for shell is the way to go~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back