secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you unlock ultimate cheat, and select the option "ultimate cheat" does your game close?

Yes, because it's a joke. It doesn't do anything else but that. And no matter what you do, it always does that every time you select it. Plenty of users know this. (Or is my memory playing tricks on me?)

Monster Iestyn said:
Yes, because it's a joke. It doesn't do anything else but that. And no matter what you do, it always does that every time you select it. Plenty of users know this. (Or is my memory playing tricks on me?)
No, remember? You have to find an alien spaceship, sacrifice scorchia to the fire demons so you get access to the ship, hook up a commodore 64 (which is also connected to your computer), go to vibrant vendetta zone, beat megaman ZX advent on very very hard mode, then use the ultimate cheat on the computer. Simple, no?

The bit about my memory was only referring to the bit when I said "Plenty of users know this", so don't turn it into a joke please. After all, I know that 'Vibrant Vendetta Zone' does not exist.

Monster Iestyn said:
Yeah, big joke for timeattack and easteregg bonus too. Some of the players who have trying to get timeattack bonus, so long, long, long time and when they finaly unlock it, then they see just a paper. Then they...

Monster Iestyn said:
And whenyou get master emerald, go to boss act, use the cheat to distroy all the robots, and then when you relase the animals, the game closes because it's midifited!!!

Hey I need some tips about ultimate mode (very hard mode without rings.) Im stuck on techno hill zone 2. I really need some help! Oh yeah and you can't save in ultimate mode! Im freaking out!

Sasa said:
And whenyou get master emerald, go to boss act, use the cheat to distroy all the robots, and then when you relase the animals, the game closes because it's midifited!!!
Cheats are supposed to modify the game! That's why they're called "cheats."

jet said:
Hey I need some tips about ultimate mode (very hard mode without rings.) Im stuck on techno hill zone 2. I really need some help! Oh yeah and you can't save in ultimate mode! Im freaking out!
I did some trick to beat it. Can't tell you. Not allowed...

Sasa said:
jet said:
PM me if you want to know.

Sasa said:
Sasa said:
jet said:
PM me if you want to know.
We all know that.

lawl srb2 being hard xd

Wow... just looking at this topic and all the stupid questions that were asked gives me a headache. if anyone has any questions just pm me ill be happy to answer them XD im a little late on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back