I m scared of jte

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawntails

I start srb2jte.exe and then i saw a giant face of something in my screen.
When i open my eyes i saw a new title:SuperVirus blast 2.What the hell was that and what it does?

Because Jason the Echidna's a crazy bastard. It happens pretty randomly, but it's just for kicks.

Yeah, I should really make a note somewhere on the wiki page that the Super Virus isn't actually a virus. There's some apparent confusion on it. :\

Well, maybe if the SRB2 community didn't attract people under 11, we wouldn't be getting all this crap. :\

Draykon said:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The people who play SRB2 are WIMPS.
Hey man, drowning in Mario 64 scared the shit out of me, back in the day.

Shuffle said:
Draykon said:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The people who play SRB2 are WIMPS.
Hey man, drowning in Mario 64 scared the **** out of me, back in the day.

Really? The only thing that scared me in that game was the Final Bowser tune...Chamber music has a way of sounding evil like so.

Ever played 1942? The "low HP" music would scare the hell out of me.

I was afraid of Mario dying from everything other than death pits in Super Mario 64 when I was less than eight years old. :\

Lol my brother badly freaked at the sight of JTE. I just sit there and laugh. I got pictures of him screaming at the supervirus. Anyone want some? Lol Joking. I wish I had pictures of him because it is very funny. Look at his mouth when he screams. Ok I am gettin off topic sort of so I am outta here.

Oh god....I was so paranoid when I was 5(ish). I couldn't look the Master System read error in the eye, I panicked to drowning music, the Ecco the dolphin splash screen wierded me out....thank the gods I'm not that pathetic anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back