I m scared of jte

Status
Not open for further replies.
joshinator said:
Connor said:
Alone in the Dark 3 for PS1 on my demo disc, I got on at night about 9 PM and freaked right out when the first monster jumped out of a wormhole and it looked like a giant featherless chicked with razor sharp teeth, started slicing me up, I had a pistol and a flashlight, I was **** scared, cos the background of it was all lightning and it looked like a stormy midnight, there was a big spooky house in the previous scene the had a girl you were meant to rescue, didnt show what happened, but it did show her scream and her shadow in the room on the second floor, I bet it was one of them chicken things, they still scare me ****, and all this was about years ago, I dont have any Sony consoles sany more, that was half the reason, dude that was scary
Well ya should be scared. It is halloween after all.

I never played it anytime near Halloween

In Super Mario 64 the evil laugh of Bowser.

When I played Toy Story 2 for the PS1 I only stayed in the same spot because I was scared of the robot toy things. I always asked my dad to kill them.

Try playing. SRB2JTE Holloween with gh2.wad with espio.wad.

Hannyness said:
At the age of seven I had Genesis emulators. I have a life of crime)

I've had a chipped PS1 since I got it, when I was what? 5?

Lol. Oh, thought another thing - Scooby Doo and the Cyber Monster or whatever it was called got really scratched once, and the game froze and the ebil game over laugh played. I screamed the place down, seeing as the game is about a computer virus. Ah, good times.

Seeing the supervirus for the first time didn't scare me, but scared the **** out of my friend a couple months ago.

Super Virus Blast II title screen made me

1.quit the game
2.run to YouTube.com
3.post a bulletin
4.titled it SRB2 VIRUS?!
5.Made a virus scan on the exe and wad.

hi

Maybe you download it then its your first time to play it. Because that happened to me when i download it but the next time it'll be halloween.

-mario

Spazzo said:
Shuffle said:
Draykon said:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The people who play SRB2 are WIMPS.
Hey man, drowning in Mario 64 scared the **** out of me, back in the day.

Really? The only thing that scared me in that game was the Final Bowser tune...Chamber music has a way of sounding evil like so.

Ever played 1942? The "low HP" music would scare the hell out of me.
That's the kind of music I liked.

Dude heres some scary **** at like age 8 or so:
1. Poe popping outta know were with its weird laugh on Legend of Zelda (still scares me)
2. Health low (legend of Zelda)
3. when I was like 7 I watched my teen sitters play a game with freaking zombies (scary crap maaan!)
4. The movie "The Ring"
5.Gh2.wad (just kidding)
6. Windwaker zombies and ocorina(cant get spelling) of time when they moan scares the **** outta me!
7. The "Dead Hand" boss on Legend of Zelda (sooo scary....)

the things that scared me were: the mimblins in wind waker and their laugh (still creep me)
the poes in ocoria of time
and some yugioh cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back