Official Level Design Contest Voting: July/August

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you have to actually have people in your netgame. I had a netgame with three other people (Mystic, Neo_Chaotikal, and... Yoshibot?). It had a consistency failure when we jumped off that ramp, due to it changing the sky, music, weather, all at once. If you read the other posts in this topic, you would have known that by now.

And it is quite clear that you've never played circuit online. If you've ever raced a Sonic player, you'd notice them going much, much faster than you. Knuckles is only really useful in levels that have some climbing you can use to take shortcuts.

Jurai_Madman said:
I have had three other people on at once, and I still don't get it. Try using Software mode.

You are using my fixed "Nebulous" map from the releases section that has the weather option removed because of an SRB2 bug with it.

If you guys don't believe me that its an srb2 bug. Look in the "Releases" section and look at my first post. You will notice a download that has the precipitation pre-loader on and it still CF's when I tried testing it.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back